[GI] A Game of Improvising (closed)

GWolf

First Post
Tim go on yer god damn messenger wen your on the boards. thats what its for. I changing my alignment to CN thats what I think it should be, but working towards NG.

GoldenEagle

First Post
GW

I am planning on playing a paladin influenced to go that way by watching a corrupt soldier abuse his power. I thought it would be cool if it was the same nemisis you had in your background but I didn't want to tie that in and step on toes. If you're cool with it I'll put it up. If not I'll go a different direction with BG

GE

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Was just wondering if anyone wanted a monk cohort of sorts... See Vopha in the Character thread.

I'm willing (actually, I'd like to) append his history so that he latched onto a single individual, becoming their long-term companion. I'm willing to fit this to your history... Looking through the character histories, I can find a way to work it into just about any (although Faileas' personality might clash a little... especially considering their abilities are so similar. Should be fun to play out in-game. :) )

If anyone's up for that, you might also want to take Valduni Sign as a language -- it'll aid in communication (considering that Vopha will be fairly reserved about revealing his voice. :) )

wings

First Post
Shure

Lets do it, we could meet up after the whole mutiny incident in my history. Ill spare two ranks to speak the language.

Timothy

First Post
Great, if the characters bonded before the game started, it would be easier for you all to just decide to go off as a group.

Great work guys.

Remove ads