[Grim Tales] Slavelords Of Cydonia [full]

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Present.

I have an update ready for Bill which I could post anytime.

Hower, I still have to prepare an update for the rest of you-- a task which would be helped considerably with a little more input from your side based on the last update. If you didn't feel like the last update gave you anywhere to go, that's fine-- I'll assume you are all content to see what happens next and I'll just move along.

Old One

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
Present.

I have an update ready for Bill which I could post anytime.

Hower, I still have to prepare an update for the rest of you-- a task which would be helped considerably with a little more input from your side based on the last update. If you didn't feel like the last update gave you anywhere to go, that's fine-- I'll assume you are all content to see what happens next and I'll just move along.

I am here. My big thing IG would be to find out what the hell is going on (and how we can stay out of the poop storm). The chaos might also be a great chance for us to...um...disappear ;)!

~ OO

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Old One said:
I am here. My big thing IG would be to find out what the hell is going on (and how we can stay out of the poop storm). The chaos might also be a great chance for us to...um...disappear ;)!

~ OO
Well, that's sort of what I'm trying to figure out. I am definitely not trying to get you guys to jump one way or the other, and frankly I don't think the present situation is necessarily conducive to escape--

BUT I just sort of got the impression from the last update's response that you are all still in wait-and-see mode, and I just want to make sure that's correct before I move things along.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Lukeworm said:
The file is a MHTML document (web page) packed by Winrar in ZIP format.

Try changing the file extension to ".zip" or ".rar", or add this to the file's name. This worked for some EN members.

Try to Unpack the file in Winrar or a similar program that can handle RAR files, then open it with a web browser.

let me know if you have more difficulties‎.

I can only read the last page- page 40. If I try to go to the other pages, I get forwarded to the EN World thread- which of course has lost 3 months worth of stuff. What am I doing wrong?

Remove ads