[Grim Tales] Slavelords Of Cydonia [full]

nakia

First Post
So I get back from New Orelans (that was an adventure, let me tell you) and the boards are unavailable!

I'll update Teddy and post him ASAP. I'm glad we're getting rolling again.

Old One

First Post
Sorry about lameness...

Hey Gang,

I am at a conference all week this week that is very intensive and have had no time to update Brigitta. The earliest will likely be Sunday.

Feel free to move forward if need be...sorry for the slackness.

~ OO

Old One

First Post
Brigitta Update

Smart 6/Mythic Maiden 6

Hit Points: 32

BAB +3
Fort +3 (total)
Ref +4 (total)
Will +2 (total)

New Feats (2): Craft Spell Completion Item, Skill Focus (Disable Device +2 and Craft Poison +2)

New Skill Point Total: Concentration 10 (9 ranks + 1 CON), Craft Poison 17 (9 ranks + 3 INT + 2 skill focus + 3 synergy), Craft Medical Gear 13 (9 ranks + 3 INT + 1 synergy), Decipher Script 12 (9 ranks + 3 INT), Disable Device 20 (9 ranks + 3 INT + 6 savant + 2 skill focus), Forgery 10 (7 ranks + 3 INT), Heal 15 (9 ranks + 3 skill focus + 4 synergy - 1 WIS), Research 10 (7 ranks + 3 INT), Search 11 (8 ranks + 3 INT), Spellcraft 12 (9 ranks + 3 INT)

(Note: Wulf, I don't think some of my skill point totals got update properly on the last update...the above should be correct)

I think that's it...sorry that took so long!

~ OO

nakia

First Post
Teddy Carlyle

Strong 2/Tough 4 (Shadow 6)

BAB +5

Fort +6

Defense +5

New Feat: Cleave

New skill totals: Hide (10), Intimidate (9), Move Silently (10)

I'm really sorry it took me so long to get this done. But now I'm ready to go again and looking forward to restarting!

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Skill Ranks: Craft 5, Knowledge 2, Prof. 2, Bluff 7, Conc. 2, Intimidate 7, Listen 3, Ride 5, Sleight of Hand 6, Tumble 2, Balance 2, Jump 2, Disable Device 1

Note that I get a +2 Savant bonus to Disable Device, too.
Rodrigo, I had you listed with your Savant bonus for Search. You want that moved to Disable Device?

(For that matter I had your 2 skill points spent for 1 rank of Search cross-class. I assume that was my mistake so I moved the skill points and the Savant both to DD.)

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
nakia said:
Teddy Carlyle

Strong 2/Tough 4 (Shadow 6)

BAB +5

Fort +6

Defense +5

New Feat: Cleave

New skill totals: Hide (10), Intimidate (9), Move Silently (10)

I'm really sorry it took me so long to get this done. But now I'm ready to go again and looking forward to restarting!
nakia, you should have +1 Feat for 6th level, and +1 bonus Strong feat for Strong 2.

Unless you don't want that second feat? :p

Everybody do me a favor and double check your characters!

(Teddy wins the award for easiest Skill Totals to check.)

Old One

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
Somehow this post slipped through my notifications...

Regardless of whether we get Rawley updated or not, look for a story update today.

FYI, the characters are still at the same link:

http://www.badaxegames.com/mm/pdf/SL/SL-charsheet.pdf

EDIT: I am having trouble with this link, pls let me know if you guys are seeing the updated (to 6th level) sheets or not.

Showing up fine with me...everything looks good on my end.

~ OO

PS - I am in Chicago for the balance of the week...but will be checking in several times a day

nakia

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
nakia, you should have +1 Feat for 6th level, and +1 bonus Strong feat for Strong 2.

Unless you don't want that second feat? :p

Everybody do me a favor and double check your characters!

(Teddy wins the award for easiest Skill Totals to check.)

How about Streetfighting for my other feat? (I forgot about the 6ht level feat).

And with 3 skill points, updating the totals are not that hard. :p

Remove ads