[Grim Tales] Slavelords Of Cydonia [full]

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Got it, thanks.

Guys, don't forget to update your Reputation bonus (if you want it).

Also, I like Fenris' method of just listing what's changed. It makes it much easier for me to update the document each time.

Fenris

Adventurer
D'oh! Forgot Reputation. And my new feat relies upon it. (smacks head)

And I'll stary with Mentor. I have a date with destiny in 14 levels. :]

Sorry guys. I'd subscribed to the 'play' thread when the game started, but I didn't subscribe to the 'org' thread until I got into the game. The latter got lost in the Great Thread Fire of '06, but the first one didn't. I didn't notice I was getting updates from only one. I foolishly assumed the lack of traffic meant we were on hiatus. My bad.

I'm in. I'll level when I get home tonight. Wulf, don't feel the need to split the party unless you want to. I'm cool either way.

And OO, I'm ready to restart with Sidus and our band of merry sailors whenever you are.

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
I'm in. I'll level when I get home tonight. Wulf, don't feel the need to split the party unless you want to. I'm cool either way.

Well, I was thinking about it even before you disappeared. It just sort of sealed the deal for me.

And it seemed like the right way to go, based on where the story was sitting.

If it doesn't work out I'll rejoin you.

If it does work out it means it might be something we try with everyone. I hesitate to make the comparison, but it'd be a bit like the Wheel of Time-- multiple heroes off doing equally important things.

It certainly has a better chance of working out in PbP where folks aren't necessarily stuck waiting while my attention is on one person. Should be able to handle it.

Character update for Bill Brown

Fast 4 Smart 2 Trickster 6 (Did you really think I'd pass up Ill Will?)
HP: 43
BAB: +4
Will Save: +2
Defense: +6
AC:19
Feats: Agile Riposte, Elusive Target
Bluff: +9 (+2 ranks)
Intimidate: +9 (+1 ranks)
Tumble: +5 rank (+1 rank cross class)
Balance: +5 rank (+1 rank cross class)
Jump: +3 rank (+1 rank cross class)

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Fast 4 Smart 2 Trickster 6 (Did you really think I'd pass up Ill Will?)
HP: 43 41
BAB: +4
Will Save: +2
Defense: +6
AC:19
Feats: Agile Riposte, Elusive Target
Bluff: +9 (+2 ranks) +7-- 5 ranks total
Intimidate: +9 (+1 ranks) +8-- 6 ranks total
Tumble: +5 rank (+1 rank cross class)
Balance: +5 rank (+1 rank cross class)+4-- 1 rank total
Jump: +3 rank (+1 rank cross class)+2-- 1 rank total

How did your HP jump to 43?

EDIT: Some other weird stuff too-- enough discrepancies that I am wondering if I missed a whole level's worth of updates or something...

EDIT2: For example, I don't show you currently with any ranks in Balance or Jump-- so 1 rank in each of those would take you to +4 and +2 respectively. All discrepancies above in red.

Last edited:

I think maybe you did miss a level. I had put points in Balance and Jump last time.

HPs should be: (8+2)+(5+2)+(5+2)+(5+2)+(4+2)+(4+2)=43
Skill points should be: 20+5+5+5+9+9=53

Points spent (ranks): Craft 5, Knowledge 2, Prof. 2, Bluff 7, Conc. 2, Intimidate 7, Listen 3, Ride 5, Sleight of Hand 6, Tumble 4(2), Balance 4(2), Jump 4(2), Disable Device 2(1)

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Ok, assume you got everything right-- give me the correct number of ranks for each skill. (not points spent, just the ranks)

I'll run down the list and make sure everything is all set.

Skill Ranks: Craft 5, Knowledge 2, Prof. 2, Bluff 7, Conc. 2, Intimidate 7, Listen 3, Ride 5, Sleight of Hand 6, Tumble 2, Balance 2, Jump 2, Disable Device 1

Note that I get a +2 Savant bonus to Disable Device, too.

Remove ads