• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes, Inc - Heroic Mercs in FR OOC Thread

kirinke

First Post
Matt? We probably need to work out the demon's (Alethia's) stats and abilities. I know you have some ideas on personality/relationship development and on where they are going. Once the demon reveals himself, probably during the tet-a-tet with the Eyrie, their relationship is going to change. I'd really like it to coincide with her gaining the Nimbus of light feat. That would be nifty. :cool:

And the relationship between her and the rest of the group is going to change. Although it does help that Waukeen vouches for her. And Helm probly will too if asked. It's going to be fun notheless..... :] :D

DM_Matt

First Post
kirinke said:
Matt? We probably need to work out the demon's (Alethia's) stats and abilities. I know you have some ideas on personality/relationship development and on where they are going. Once the demon reveals himself, probably during the tet-a-tet with the Eyrie, their relationship is going to change. I'd really like it to coincide with her gaining the Nimbus of light feat. That would be nifty. :cool:

And the relationship between her and the rest of the group is going to change. Although it does help that Waukeen vouches for her. And Helm probly will too if asked. It's going to be fun notheless..... :] :D

I am reluctant to stat up the demon quite yet, for reasons I;d rather not get into for story purposes. For now, his powers should remain undetermined.

frostrune

First Post
Guys,

I will be out of contact until late next week. I know this is poor timing with the pending fight but alas real life must prevail. DM_Matt feel free to NPC Timrin as needed.

Thanks,

Frostrune

kirinke

First Post
Hay, matt. Would it be possible to trade Dodge or Mobility for Nimbus of light? I plan on Alethia eventually taking Holy Radiance once I boost her charisma up some.

DM_Matt

First Post
kirinke said:
Hay, matt. Would it be possible to trade Dodge or Mobility for Nimbus of light? I plan on Alethia eventually taking Holy Radiance once I boost her charisma up some.

Sure, go ahead.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads