• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hong's pimp thread

hong

WotC's bitch
I've updated all the prestige classes on my D&D page to 3.5E. Diehards need not worry, the 3.0 versions are still around -- just click the links at the bottom of each page.

Why not have a look, and tell me if there's any bugs or egregious mistakes. Thanks, and have fun.

diaglo

Adventurer
first time i heard pimp in another context was around a bunch of docs studying for their boards.

i guessing pimping to them had another meaning. but it sure made me laugh to hear dr. nate say, "pimp me"

hong

WotC's bitch
diaglo said:
first time i heard pimp in another context was around a bunch of docs studying for their boards.

i guessing pimping to them had another meaning. but it sure made me laugh to hear dr. nate say, "pimp me"

You mean as in grad students? I've never heard anyone use "pimp" in that context. What were they referring to?

diaglo

Adventurer
hong said:
You mean as in grad students? I've never heard anyone use "pimp" in that context. What were they referring to?

medical docs studying for their specialty board...infectious diseases in this case.

"Pimp me" meant to ask me any question in regards to the topic...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads