• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hotmail acting up?

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
I'm starting to suspect that a lot of my email is not going anywhere. Anyone else experiencing problems with hotmail?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I sent an email last night, received one today, checked it less than five minutes ago.

Works fine for me.

Welverin

First Post
I had trouble just getting things to send on Tuesday (I get get an error page of some sort), so much in fact I gave up.

WingOver

First Post
I've been having problems the whole past week. I'd send an email and get a "page not found" error. I could go back and hit send again and do this multiple times before it worked. As far as I know my email was delivered (most of them I send to home or work).

I received an email from microsoft about my .NET passport. They're going to reset it in a week so maybe there's some kind of system-wide attack going on.

Agamon

Adventurer
When is hotmail not acting up? If you know someone with a gmail account, ask them to invite you. I use hotmail strictly as a spam account now.

Agamon said:
When is hotmail not acting up? If you know someone with a gmail account, ask them to invite you. I use hotmail strictly as a spam account now.

My Hotmail account has been relegated to the newsletters that I want to still receive, but are not that important. And it fills up with spam on a regular basis.

If anyone wants a gmail account, I've got a ton of invites. just drop me a line at rjmiller-at-gmail-dot-com and put [ENWORLD] in the subject.

Remove ads