• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How far do you travel to game?

How far do you travel to game?

• I don't travel: I just roll out of bed like a misshapen die

Votes: 85 29.7%
  • Less than 5 miles (or ~8 km): I would jog there if it weren’t for my low Con

Votes: 53 18.5%
  • 5 - 20 miles (8 - 32 km): Travel is not an issue when I got my horse...I mean car.

Votes: 63 22.0%
  • 20 - 50 miles (32 - 80 km): My party better use some of their treasure to pay for my gas!

Votes: 48 16.8%
  • 50 - 100 miles (80 - 160 km): I love gaming that much!

Votes: 25 8.7%
  • more than 100 miles (160 km): It's not bad, I teleport there.

Votes: 12 4.2%

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
About a 40 minute drive, at least from my house. I have a couple of gamers pick me up to GM the group at a mansion on the inslope of Camelback mountain.

Kid Socrates

First Post
My gaming chair is my computer chair, and we game in my bedroom here so music can be played. My chair is less than six inches away from the foot of my bed. So I don't exactly go far.

I once gamed -while- traveling 1,000 miles. Does that count for anything?

the Jester

Legend
diaglo said:
i have also housed a unknown gamer. ;)

i would say twice. but i knew him by the second time he came.

Hehehe... one of these days you should drop in and I'll return the favor, though I don't have anywhere near as nice a place as you. :)

MonsterMash

First Post
I usually travel to gaming sessions by public transport (trains) as its easier in London than driving. Takes just over an hour each way - call it about 70 min on average.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I wish the poll had been multiple choice.:)

The game I run is held at our house, so no travelling.

One of the games I play in is at the DM's home, about 2.5 miles away.

The other game I play in is at a game store, and is about 5 miles away.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads