• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E How much Warlord do you want?

How much?

• All of the Warlord!

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • None of the Warlord!

Votes: 54 65.9%

Imaro

Legend
This poll does not change the fact people will keep asking for a true Warlord until WotC gives us one.

This poll also doesn't change the fact that, irregardless of your personal wants, there just may not be enough demand from those who play and run 5e to warrant devoting resources, and page space to said warlord...

Imaro

Legend
I think I am very a very limited creature, because I really don't get the warlord appeal.

You're not the only one, even during the years my group was playing 4e... we never had anyone choose to play a warlord.

EDIT: And I doubt that would be likely to change in 5e, so if they do create one for us it would just be a waste of space... so again I don't begrudge others advocating for it but it has no appeal to me and my group. I'm honestly really curious about this, I wish someone would do a poll with the names visible (to insure an accurate count) of those who want a dedicated warlord, those who are satisfied with the warlord-esque classes we already have, those who couldn't care less and those who are actively opposed to the dedicated warlord.

Last edited:

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
You're not the only one, even during the years my group was playing 4e... we never had anyone choose to play a warlord.

EDIT: And I doubt that would be likely to change in 5e, so if they do create one for us it would just be a waste of space... so again I don't begrudge others advocating for it but it has no appeal to me and my group. I'm honestly really curious about this, I wish someone would do a poll with the names visible (to insure an accurate count) of those who want a dedicated warlord, those who are satisfied with the warlord-esque classes we already have, those who couldn't care less and those who are actively opposed to the dedicated warlord.
I'd take the poll, but I'd like an option for "satisfied with the third party options for the warlord niche". I don't need WotC to put out a warlord, but valor bard and BM fighter aren't a real warlord replacement either.

Remove ads