• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E How much Warlord do you want?

How much?

• All of the Warlord!

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • None of the Warlord!

Votes: 54 65.9%

Imaro

Legend
I'd take the poll, but I'd like an option for "satisfied with the third party options for the warlord niche". I don't need WotC to put out a warlord, but valor bard and BM fighter aren't a real warlord replacement either.

Good point.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
But we can only understand that once we know ... absolutely ... 100% for sure ... what a hit point truly represents.*

*The answer, of course, is that a hit point represents an arbitrary value that Katana always reduces to 0.
How many hits could a hit point point if a hit point could point hits?

Onslaught

Explorer
Somehow I hope Moderators re-open the Warlod-only subforum untill this cool down again...

This is the best answer:

Depends. Am I playing 4e? Then 100%.
If I'm playing some other edition, then none thank you.

Nontheless, this will always be true:
And even after WotC gives us a Warlord, there will be people asking for a true Warlord!

Anyway...
I think I am very a very limited creature, because I really don't get the warlord appeal.
Barolo, you're part of the silent majority regarding this subject

Yunru

Banned
Banned
Somehow I hope Moderators re-open the Warlod-only subforum untill this cool down again...

This is the best answer:

Nontheless, this will always be true:

Anyway...

Barolo, you're part of the silent majority regarding this subject

The "silent majority" by definition do not belong to one side or another. Claiming it does just makes yourself look weak.

Corwin

Explorer
The "silent majority" by definition do not belong to one side or another. Claiming it does just makes yourself look weak.
Onslaught never claimed any such thing. What you've attempted to do is commonly referred to as a strawman. Followed immediately by an ad hominem. Bad form. I recommend against such tactics.

Remove ads