Hugh Grant the next Doctor (Who)

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
If we're getting more broadly famous Doctors Who, I'd love to see a Billy Boyd or Dominic Monaghan as the Doctor.

I'd also still love to see actors from Britains minority populations and former colonies. One great example is Alexander Siddig, the Suddanese-born actor who played Doctor Bashir on Deep Space 9, and another is Chiwetel Ejiofor, who played The Operative in Serenity.

Blue Orange

Gone to Texas
Pfft.

I want to see a Time Chav/Doctor Wholigan. Not as a long-running character, but as a storyline.

Time Chav nothing.

Next Doctor needs to be American.

Tardis changes into a big blue SUV, and the sonic screwdriver becomes a sonic pistol. He drives around time and space and doesn't know anything about anybody but triumphs anyway through superior firepower and special effects.

Ryujin

Legend
Time Chav nothing.

Next Doctor needs to be American.

Tardis changes into a big blue SUV, and the sonic screwdriver becomes a sonic pistol. He drives around time and space and doesn't know anything about anybody but triumphs anyway through superior firepower and special effects.
You do know, of course, that's exactly what a 'modern' American take on The Doctor would be, right? :ROFLMAO:

Remove ads