Hugh Grant the next Doctor (Who)

Time Chav nothing.

Next Doctor needs to be American.

Tardis changes into a big blue SUV, and the sonic screwdriver becomes a sonic pistol. He drives around time and space and doesn't know anything about anybody but triumphs anyway through superior firepower and special effects.

Sounds more like a sequel to Space Balls. lol

You do know, of course, that's exactly what a 'modern' American take on The Doctor would be, right? :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking something more like this...
American-Inspector-Spacetime.jpg

In the sitcom Community, there was a Doctor Who parody called Inspector Space-Time. This is that. (And Luke Perry was an American actor).

More specifically, in-universe they make an "American" version of the show, which is what this pic is from. The US version is a hilariously terrible mess that sends Abed into a nerdous breakdown.

Blue Orange

Gone to Texas
You do know, of course, that's exactly what a 'modern' American take on The Doctor would be, right? :ROFLMAO:

I've given up on gaming and nerd culture and this was indeed intended as a light-hearted troll of a chiefly British forum audience, Dr. Who being of course a source of national pride for British nerds. ;)

I agree an American Dr. Who would be very different from the original and likely quite awful.

Remove ads