D&D 5E I like to hit stuff, and I do it as ...

I like to hit stuff as a ...

• Barbarian

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Valor Bard

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Champion

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Battlemaster

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Monk

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Paladin

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • Ranger

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Poll closed .

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
I normally play support characters or casters, but right now, if I was going raw melee I'd go monk. Kensei looks like a really fun subclass. Blade bard and hexblade warlock would also be on my list.

I normally play support characters, but I’ve recently been playing a barbarian and have been having a ton of fun. Being the last character standing at our table at the D&D Open was a great feeling (short-lived as it was).

That being said, if I wanted a break from classes with a bunch of resources to track, I think I’d go with a rogue.

Tony Vargas

Legend
Too much thought required. I don't want to have to be burdened with thinking about what kind of animal I wanna be to hit stuff.
Then roll it. Just go:

"Size of a....!"

and roll the dice.

Or just use bear all the time, whatever. Seems like if Valor Bard is a legit option, Moon Druid and War Cleric should be in there, too. That way, when the 'just hit stuff' mood wears off, you can still do stuff.

Tony Vargas

Legend
Great, not only do I have to play a Drood (rhymes with Dude), but now I have to play the Drood as a Wondertwin?
Hah!

Wrong dated cartoon reference. ;)

Stumped y'all with that one...

WHEN DOES THE "JUST HIT STUFF" MOOD EVER WEAR OFF? BLASPHEMY!
A few minutes in. And, when it does, yes, your Evil War Cleric can cast Blasphemy. Or Unholy Word or whatever they're calling it these days...

*War? What's it good for?
In 5e? Locks, apparently.

Remove ads