D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Dispensables)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
OOC: If somebody wants to take a look at that dagger, now is their chance. If nobody gives it a once over Bob is likely to keep it as a mere souvenir and probably will never use it.

Also, assuming Sesto uses his heal first Bob will be up to 34/55 HP.

Squirrels are evil!

tglassy

Adventurer
Pyrus holds his hand out to inspect the dagger.

OOC: Arcana check, maybe? See if it's magical or something. [roll0]

Sent from my iPad using EN World

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Oh it's magical alright.

Did I bury the lead that there is a Bhaalite Idol in the chest? And a thousand gold?

Also, will you go up, or down?

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Is it something he'd have to attune to? How do we find out what it does?

Also, if anyone comes through the door, Terrus will create a wall to cut off the first few people from their reinforcement behind them. Divide and conquer.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Bob notices Pyrus's attention on the dagger and looks at him quizically. "Its nice eh? Bit small for head bashing, but might be good for cleaning fish. " He guffaws at his little joke as he stands up, still holding the dagger.

Squirrels are evil!

tglassy

Adventurer
"I think it might be magical," Pyrus replied. "Is anyone able to identify magical items? Attuning to one when you don't know the effects can be...dangerous."

Fradak

Explorer
"Maybe we can share the load. And you will not loose all the gold if I die prematurely. I still have 3 healing potions so if someone need them..."

Lorenn inspect the Idol closely and wonder what is the meaning of all of this.

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Bob stops moving when Pyrus speaks of magic and looks at the dagger in his hand. Curious he takes a few practice swings and then leans down and stabs it into the priests corpse to see what it does.

Squirrels are evil!

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Sesto get excited when he sees the content of the chest. Not only were there a few healing potions in it but also what looked like a Bhaalite idol. Great! he yells. I think we found a second idol!
Sesto grabs the healing potions just before Loreen grabs the bag of gold. Hey! We got 3 healing potions here and with Loreen's other 3 potions we have 6 in total. Sesto downs one of them before handing the rest over to the others.

OOC: Healing potion: 2D4+2 = [4, 3]+2 = 9
AC 18
HP 28/38
Spell slot used: 1st 3/4, 2nd 2/3, 3rd 1/2
Channel Divinity used: 1/1

Remove ads