If I were an evil Overlord

Odovacar's Ghost

First Post
http://www.howevilareyou.com/us/

You're a malevolent mastermind bent on achieving global domination through the construction of the ultimate doomsday device. Build a secret base, gain notoriety by completing daring missions, repel the forces of justice in real-time combat, and develop evil super-weapons to complete your nefarious master plan.

Evil Genius™ is a tongue-in-cheek take on the spy thrillers of the '60s, offering you the unique opportunity to play the villain as you control a secret island fortress complete with powerful henchmen, loyal minions, ice-cold beauty queens, and a host of hilarious gizmos.

Evil Genius will be released for the PC in Fall 2004.

thormagni

Explorer
Odovacar's Ghost said:
Evil Genius will be released for the PC in Fall 2004.

I have Evil Genius loaded up but haven't played it hardly at all. I am hoping to get some time in on it this week, 'cause it looks really fun.

Just FYI, I ended up making two trips to Indy this morning before 10 a.m. The first to drop the family off, the second to pick them up when they missed their flight. Apparently some sort of weather delays in Detroit ended up with a flood of people stuck in Indy, and they were all trying to get out of town at the same time. So, we are going to try this again tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:

Remove ads