• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

immortals handbook

Hi Golem 2176 mate! :)

Golem2176 said:
This thread is way too damn long to catch up on if you are a newbie to the topic.

Agreed! :eek:

Golem2176 said:
I have posted in this thread twice before, but only asking if the book has been released yet.

Okay. :eek:

Golem2176 said:
If is not too much trouble UK I would like to ask you to please summarize your project for myself and these newbies.

Absolutely...I tell you what I will create a new thread tomorrow (I only have about half an hour online before I am away from the computer again tonight) and include an updated FAQ and the press summary for each pdf.

Golem2176 said:
I was also wondering if your Immortals Handbook is going to include info on your revised Challenge Ratings.

Yes, thats in the appendices.

Hi Chosen01 mate! :)

Thanks for posting the FAQ.

Chosen01 said:
You know Krust, word of mouth is good but the IH still needs a website.

I know mate. I probably need some help with the website side of things, in the short term at least. I thought I could handle that end of things myself but its going to mean putting the IH to the side for a week or so.

Hey CRGreathouse mate! :)

CRGreathouse said:
I've been looking over this for the last half hour, and I'm still in shock. It's fully 3.5 updated, even!

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/srd35

Thanks for that, yes it seems we are in business at last. :D

Hi Nightfall matey! :D

Nightfall said:
Well Krusty you must be close to Mount Celestia at this point with an updated ELH in the SRD. Congrats.

Thanks for the support mate, yes we are definately in the final stretch, that SRD update has unclouded my mind about a few things.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Upper_Krust said:
Hi Nightfall matey! :D

Thanks for the support mate, yes we are definately in the final stretch, that SRD update has unclouded my mind about a few things.
Good to hear Krusty! Btw has your CC 3 copy arrived yet? Cause while I did buy one a while back, mine arrived. Again I'll say, you and that herald creation of yours...SICK!!! :)

Hello again mate! :)

Nightfall said:
Good to hear Krusty! Btw has your CC 3 copy arrived yet? Cause while I did buy one a while back, mine arrived.

No mine have not arrived yet, however hopefully that suggests they will be here soon! :)

Nightfall said:
Again I'll say, you and that herald creation of yours...SICK!!! :)

Glad you liked it mate! Note its gaze, which is actually similar to one of my Divine Gifts in the Immortals Handbook. It was so good I had to use it again. But don't tell anyone. ;)

Hi Chosen01 mate! :)

...almost missed this... :eek:

Chosen01 said:
The link might just take you to a log in page so I'll just copy paste this.

DEUS(me): I just thought that I should let the budding designers here know that the SRD is going to be updated this week to include material from the ELH - source
Serge: Thanks!
Selah: Hmmm...nothing about whether or not D&Dg is getting added yet. Poor U_K!
Serge: Something tells me we're never going to see that up... At least not in a format that's of any use.
Selah: I wonder whether that means that the IH will remain in limbo indefinitely or not...
Serge: Probably. In fact, I've not seen much of U_K in a while here or at WotC. Haven't checked EN World, though...

Thanks for that mate.

I can't begrudge Serge and Selah their opinions. Though of course I iminently hope to prove them both wrong. ;)

I also hope to spend more time at Dicefreaks once I get things sorted with the IH. Dicefreaks is a fantastic site and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone; especially those wishing to run epic or immortal games.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Upper_Krust said:
No mine have not arrived yet, however hopefully that suggests they will be here soon! :)

It should. Happened on Thursday, so maybe by Monday.

Upper_Krust said:
Glad you liked it mate! Note its gaze, which is actually similar to one of my Divine Gifts in the Immortals Handbook. It was so good I had to use it again. But don't tell anyone. ;)
Ah. Well that's cool. I will say while I didn't care for the drawing or some of the powers, it was a good concept monster (Fluted Demon, not the Herald). Moon Golem ROCKS! Must use that one. Let me know what you think of Infernal Sentinel when you get the chance.

Remove ads