• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In the World of Chaos - (Warhammer) - Ended

Starman

Adventurer
Magnus watches the halfing woman leave and then rolls his eyes at Wolfgang. "She's a halfling, you dolt! You disgust me." The mage shakes his head and yawns.

"Anyway, I don't think there's anything else we can do tonight. I think sleep is in order." Of course, I think I'm going to study that skull first, Magnus thinks.

Wolfgang laughs. "I don't know what you are talking about. I can't help it if all the women like me instead of you. If you wern't so uppity all the time maby they would want to talk to you. Anyway I don't think she could handle me if you know what I'm talking about."

He stands up picking up his gear andthen looks at Magnus " Do you know where our rooms are?"

Starman

Adventurer
Magnus grins. "You delude yourself. Everyone knows that big metal sword is compensation for your small fleshy sword. And no, I don't know where our rooms our, but I'm sure we can ask."

The magus looks for the barkeep and asks him for directions to their rooms.

Widowmaker

First Post
The barkeep is located behind the bar cleaning up the nights mess. As you approach he comes over quickly.

"Do you need some thing, Sir? I assume you will be wanting to know where your room is are. Well I only had one room left. Go up the stairs and to the left. Its the hammer room, there is a large red hammer on the door. Its the first one on your right." Rorq says as points up stairs.

"I assume you will want to be wakin' up at the same time as the others. I will make sure breakfast will be ready and travel rations ready. Your horses will be saddled too. Is there anything else you will be needin'?" Rorq says looking at the both of you.

Starman

Adventurer
The thought of a bed makes Magnus yawn. "No. Thank you, barkeep. I think I will just make my way to my bed." The mage doesn't bother to see if Wolfgang is coming; he just heads up to their room.

Wolfgang nods in agreement. He stretchs his arms out and looks at the barkeep smiling "It's about time I get to hit my rack. All this talking made me tired." As he is making his way up the stairs he wonders what room Janna is sleeping in.

Widowmaker

First Post
Magnus follows the directions given to him and makes his way up the stairs and into the room. Inside you see three beds; all nice and plump goose feather beds - real beds. The sheets and covers are nice as well, but Magnus hardly notices as makes his way to the bed and falls asleep almost instantously.

Wolfgang looks around wishing he had paid more attention to which room Janna did go into, but after a minute of searching he gives up as there is no way to know. Wolfgang goes into the room and notices the real beds. He also sees Magnus deep asleep.

It seems like only a few minutes have passed, there is a llight knock on the door and a familiar voice. You hear Rorq calling in "Masters it is time to wake, breakfast will be waiting. There is fresh water outside the door."

Starman

Adventurer
Magnus grabs something solid out of his backpack and throws it at the door. Then, he pulls his blanket up over his head. It's too damn early, he angrily thinks.

Wolfgang jumps out of his bed after hearing the knock. He opens the door and brings the water inside.

" I keep telling you that you need to start getting up in the morning and not sleeping until all hours of the day." He tells Magnus as he is washing his face. " Besides I don't think we should keep them waiting. I would hate to start off on the wrong foot. We still don't know what kind of people they are."

He finishes getting dressed and opens the door. He turns around and tosses the object that Magnus threw at the door back at him. " Now get your ass up and get ready." He closes the door before Magnus can say something and laughs as he makes his way down stairs to break his fast.

Widowmaker

First Post
As Wolfgang walks down the stairs he notices Eldillor sitting near the fire place smoking a pipe. Otherwise you notice no one else in the common room. You can hear Rorq in he kitchen. A rumble comes from your belly as you smell breakfast cooking, you also get the slight hint of the tobacco Eldillor is smoking.

Eldillor nods at you as you come down the stairs. He looks suprisingly happy, something you did not see on your 3 days in the coach. As you make it to the bottom of the stairs Eldillor states "Good Morning. I am glad to see someone in the group is a early riser. And eager to leave."

Wolfgang notices a few lights in the stable. He can make out two or three boys saddling up a quantity of horses and preparing the coaches for the day.

After a minute Rorq bring out a large plate of breakfast consiting of a few sausages, some eggs, a large helping of potatoes, and some day old bread.

Magnus can hear people rising in the room next door. Otherwise it is still dark in the room. Magnus can barely make out the smell of breakfast.

Remove ads