• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

instant death effects

DracoSuave

First Post
Strangely, the Megadeath Lava of Death trap is NOT instant death.

It's a complex rules interraction. I couldn't explain it using English.

DracoSuave

First Post
Also notice, that in 4th edition, instant death effects don't actually work that way except for a couple border cases.

As an example, flipguarder tried to use his 'Instant Death' effect on this thread.

It did not work.

Clearly, there's more work to be done before it is truly dead.

Flipguarder

First Post
I would say what happened in this thread is more of a stun (save ends), then I saved, and that was post #6, but it turns out that nobody cared about my point anyway.

Markn

First Post
It's not that they don't care. It's just that threads that start with wierd first posts tend to spawn off in really bizarre directions.

The other day, there was a thread in another forum called "Not really a thread". Its now pages and pages long.

Somehow these things seem to be fertile ground for imaginative (and often fun) threads.

;)

Snotboy

First Post
Actually, this thread did die, and has extended it's lifetime by unnatural means. That is what could be called thread necromancy.

-Avalon-

First Post
Actually, this thread did die, and has extended it's lifetime by unnatural means. That is what could be called thread necromancy.

I personally believe that someone merely used their Healer's Sash...

But, are you inferring that this is now a "Revenant-Thread"?

Infiniti2000

First Post
I cared for about half a second but then realized I would have to do a manual text comparison and gave up after reading the word "siphon." Hmm, what do you think of "Syphon" as a bad guy's name? What class?

Remove ads