• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insult Report

CruelSummerLord

First Post
I'd like to report an insult made by Ranger REG in this thread, post #64...

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=206896&page=2

The exact content of his lack of civility is as follows:

*long, wet, sloppy raspberry noise*

Bah! Any setting, be it FR or DL or even Middle-Earth are going to have characters that are apparently perfect, flawless, and beloved. You're just harboring resentment as you would with any Paladin character, both PC and NPC.

If you find it annoying, then ask your DM to stop making cameos of iconics in his FR campaign you're playing.

Again, what I said in an earlier post ... sadly pathetic.

I was advised by jdrakeh to report the insult. I'm assuming I can do it here. If not, I apologize for the intrusion, and I'd like to know where to go to report it.

You'll want to click on the report post button. It is located at the bottom left corner of each post.

Olaf the Stout

P.S. I'm not a mod but I imagine that is what they'll tell you to do in future since it is the easiest way for them to keep track of these sorts of things. :)

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Honestly, I'm not seeing an insult worth your time reporting. I would just shrug it off. REG is opinionated, but he's a good egg. :)

Michael Morris

First Post
Use the report post button, not the meta post forum, to report problem behaviors. The last thing anyone wants is the reported party to see the thread, chime in, and away we go...

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Sorry. I was the person who suggested reporting the perceived insult. I should have been more clear about how to do so. The others who have mentioned the "report post" button are absolutely correct. It's the little triangle-shaped icon with an exclaimation mark in the lower, left-hand, corner of a post. You (hopefully) won't have to report too many posts at ENWorld, though when you do, this (i.e., using the report post button) is the correct course of action.

[Note: I am not a moderator here.]

Last edited:

Remove ads