Into the Moral Darkness: OOC

Velmont

First Post
Reading my background, I have pass most of the last year at Elk River with my uncle, which is something Venial do when he need to relax or keep very low profile. For short period of time, he wouldn't bother to carry his things, but for as he seems to have spend a lot of time, he would surely have brought it to his uncle place, so he could have worked on restocking his own supplies.

As he exected the last mission to be longer, he would have prepare the chest before leaving and would have asked to bring it later. That is why he hadn't the chest with him when he arrived at Devil's Hand.

So, his chest is in Elk River, but someone there is waiting for a message from him to bring it to bring is at Devil's Hand, or elsewhere if needed I would tell.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
NOTE:

Due to Thanksgiving, my posting will be a bit disrupted. I'll likely not post from Wednesday morning to Friday evening (USA EST).

But I'll be back!

Velmont

First Post
oops, with a rush at job and a show I present tonight, I've been so rushed that I completly forgot to...

By why the message have to cross the national line. I want to send my message to my uncle, who lives in Elk River. That's in Fereness, not Barghost.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
D'oh! You are completely correct. Chalk it up to bad scribing on my part. I had it marked as Elk Lick (a suburb of Brandish in Barghost) not Elk River. I'll readjust my post.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
After the clothes shopping ... it is likely approaching the evening meal hour for most of the residents of the town. The majority of the shops would be closing soon, but not closed just yet.

Remove ads