Into the Moral Darkness: OOC

Velmont

First Post
I changed how I am writing my background. Essentially, it tells teh same thing, but detail and give more life to it... more to come later.

Velmont

First Post
I've completed Veniel background. I await your comments, see if it need correction (surely there is a few mistake that have escape my eyes :\ ;) )

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Okay, I'll get to reading it.

Oh - and I was listening to my newest audio book - Labrynth - and got and awesome idea for your story. I am pumped now. I was pumped before ... but now I am even more juiced. :D

I'll be back with comments regarding the background!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
I like it! Well done. In fact, for the various potential hooks contained within it as well as the obvious amount of crafting time such a background took - I'm awarding a starting bonus of 500 XP. So that should put you at ... 3,500 if I'm not mistaken.

Only a few more blanks (bottom of character sheet and appearance sections) to fill and we'll be set. I'm still fine with a start of next week, so no big rush.

Velmont

First Post
I've added a short description... I am always less inspired when writing teh appearance, but for someone who always change his appearance, I think it doesn't matter that much. I'll be ready to play Monday, when I'll be back from my long week-end.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
I will be able to post once per day will Wednesday and probably not more unless you happen to be on at the same time I do ... and that'll be late each day (EST USA). I've not had a day off since Sept 26th and I'm likely to not get one either until Thursday at the earliest. The next three days I'll be putting in triple shifts and I work in a place w/o a computer.

Didn't want you to think I was ignoring the game or losing interest. Just really busy. After Thursday I will return to normal. :D

By the way ... you appearance stuff looks good. :) We'll start you off when I have time. Hopefully, I'll get a beginning post up tonight. No promises, though! ;)

Velmont

First Post
Yes, american swing dancers are amazing, but the province of Quebec defend themselves pretty well, and was ranked in many competition. I didn't compete, but I had a lot fo good dance, and the bands were good. I finally slept only 8 hours in the whole week-end. I love these week-end. Nice people, good friend, great music and fantastic dance!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
That's good.

By the way, my copies of Dragon Magic and Complete Magic came yesterday. I'll be reading up on them over the next few days. Most of the stuff should be allowed. The only things I'm not impressed with so far are the Reserve Feats.

Remove ads