Into the Moral Darkness: OOC

Velmont

First Post
I don't have these book yet, but I might try to get my hand on it to take a look, but I think, for now, my character is pretty interesting, and for feats, I have to wait three more level to gain one, so there is no hurry.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Alright. My schedule is finally free enough to write up a game start. I promise to not post again on this site until your game is up. [Figure on about 30~45 minutes from this post.]

I'll post a link here once it's done.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Here's the link: IC Thread

Hopefully you enjoy it!

By the way, the first bit is a fair amount of narrative. It won't be nearly as much narrative in the posts to follow. This first post was primarily just scene setting.

Velmont

First Post
I have no problem with long text, I always try to make my post at least a few lines. One liners post seems a bit empty, but sometimes, it is just impossible. It practice my English and make the game more living.

Also, I think, in that game, more than in any other, I'll try to describe what happen in his mind, a bit like stories where there is few main characters. You always know what happening in the hero's mind.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Yeah, putting thoughts into this game is especially appropriate. Perhaps you have already done this and so my next point is not needed, but I would suggest using italics to represent thoughts just so there is no doubt.

Velmont

First Post
Generally, whay I am using is:

I am describing some action
"I am talking"
I am thinking
"I am speaking through a telepatic link"
[SBLOCK=OOC]Out of character comments.[/SBLOCK]

In my last post, I wrote down a description of his thought, and not what he thought word for word, so it wasn't needed to be put in italic

Nonlethal Force

First Post
That's cool. You should feel free to actually put his thoughts in, though - it might be quicker than actually describing his thoughts. Either way, though. No big deal. I'm sure by page 2 of this thread we'll know each other's idiosyncrasies. :)

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Sorry for my brief absence. We got a spike through the cable modem and it fried our Ethernet card - and the cable modem. Fortunately the cable modem was part of the cable internet service ... so I only had to replace the Ethernet card. That has been taken care of as well - by adding a new one rather than repairing the existing one. Should I dissapear again for a bit, though, it may be because I've had the original fixed. Just FYI. If I do have the original fixed, I'll put up an absence warning.

Velmont

First Post
No prob, it is always frustrating when it happen to you. And it isn't like I had not enough game srunning on ENworld to get bored when one slow down... everygame slow down at some time.

Velmont

First Post
For my appartement, I must tell I never really thought about it. I surely have a room in my uncle house in Elk River.

For what I have in Stalagmite, I must tell as being a spy, I must not necesserly be living in the servant's quarter of the Baron. You don't want your spy to be always seen at your side, or the word will spread far and teh spy will be no more a spy :p Yes, I must have a small appartment. I would even think he would be living next of an alchemical shop where he could both find the elements to work on his product and be a provider of some finish product.

Remove ads