• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into the New World - OOC - Calling NMF and Masquerade!

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Well, it's one of my old games that died with a whimper.. and 2 or 3 of us are trying to kick start it (e.g. Shayuri). We've haven't had much response in getting the rest of the players back in so, I wonder if just starting again might be better.

EDIT: Oh, and in answer to your question (sorry!) it's Sailors on the Seas of Fate.

WarShrike

First Post
I'd be up for it. Semms every game i joined is pretty much going out with a whimper. I say, you gotta hand it to Thanee. 2+ years going and her Pool of Radiance game is still going strong.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Rhun's a pretty reliable DM too.

Anyway, I just received word that the reason Zurai has been missing is because he got chosen for the new reality show, Pimp My PC, apparently a rapper breaks into his house and steals his computer and then they install a whole bunch of colorful weird crap on it and then sneak it back. Unfortunately they lost it and now he's suing the show so he can buy a new one. :\

WarShrike

First Post
ROFL. Man, where'd the idea that "Pimping" something made it better come from? We got "Pimp my Ride", "Pimp my Bride", and now even "Pimp my PC"? Arg. I just wanna watch a show called "Pop a cap in that Pimp's Head". Or "America's next top Rapper... To get eaten by a pack of wild dogs".

Reality TV pisses me off. Except Survivor. Love that one. :)

Zurai

First Post
Reports of my demise were unfounded, fortunately.

I feel bad about abandoning you all. I am sincerely sorry for leaving the way I did. Unfortunately, Dire Lemming's creative explanation for my absence wasn't really all THAT far from the truth. Combine computer failure with no job/working from computer at home with relationship troubles and running low on emergency money and, well, you get a two month absence from PbP.

That all said, I'm back now. How many players do I still have in this game that want to continue?

Dire Lemming

First Post
Well, your sudden absence caused me to go completely berserk. I threw my computer at the wall, and it collided with the obstacle so hard it blew apart. Then I ran around dismembering everyone in sight until I fell in the river and drowned. Now I'm rotting down there and everyone is unhappy and about to go into a downward spiral of insanity do to pain from missing limbs and the stench of the rotting corpses littering the halls of the fortress that everyone is too busy rapidly trying to eat, drink, sleep, pick up the belongings of the dead, and fetch water for the injured with the single bucket to clean up.

Remove ads