• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is There Much Age Difference In Your RPGing Group?

Is There Much Age Difference In Your RPGing Group?

• Yes

Votes: 180 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 155 46.3%

Yaztromo

Explorer
When I started playing, in secondary school, we were all from the same class, so there was no age difference in the group, but now, thirty-something years later, yes. The group may be extremely diverse and we still have fun.

ScrubbWizard

First Post
My main group I play in is the 30s and 40s, but recently I have started a group with my teenager kids and my brother, so that one has a broad range...

Richards

Legend
I'm the oldest at almost 54, with our youngest being 11. In between we have (roughly - a few might be off by a year in either direction) 14, 22, 32, 49, and 52.

Johnathan

Last edited:

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
We span two decades; our youngest player is in his 30s and our oldest are in their 50s. It's only really noticeable if someone breaks out a childhood commercial or TV reference.

jasper

Rotten DM
I have played with 3 to 60 years. The 3 year would roll dice against daddy and mommy. Currently 13 - 60+it depends who shows.

JonnyP71

Explorer
2 groups, I'm the oldest in both - in one group everyone is 30s/40s, with me the oldest at 46. The other group are all 20s/early 30s, with me, the crusty old DM, crushing their youthful exuberance with my grognardiness.

Remove ads