Island Empire Part 2, Mermaid's Rest

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Rook

'Sorry. I also don't know exactly what Finn has cooked up for us, and my own plans were far more general. As we don't know much at all about the situation we're getting into, I was simply going to slip over the wall and look around for anything we could use to our advantage. However, it seems we don't have enough time to make that an effective strategy.'

Scotley

Hero
Terry

"Aye, aye, Captain, I'll get the 'Sheet in motion. We should be ready to sail in half an hour at the outside. I'll just get up to the nest and plot a route. Should I have the crew at general quarters and issue weapons?"

Erland

First Post
Morwyn

Scotley said:
"Aye, aye, Captain, I'll get the 'Sheet in motion. We should be ready to sail in half an hour at the outside. I'll just get up to the nest and plot a route. Should I have the crew at general quarters and issue weapons?"

"Once you're underway, yes. Put out boarding nets as well."

Scotley

Hero
Erland said:
"Once you're underway, yes. Put out boarding nets as well."

"Very good Captain." Terry leaves the room and soon the pounding of feet on the deck above can be heard. The creak of lines and the snap of sails also filters in along with shouts of the crew.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

"Capt, I've held my tongue long enough. I will not be part of this type of plan. There is a chance Allois is already dead and to risk the lives of the crew like this without proof of life is nonsensical. In addition, there is an equal chance that they are holding him for some purpose as there is they may be ready to kill him so why would we not make plans to gather more information before we risk such an outrageous frontal assault?"

Leif

Adventurer
Wise Radoon

I know that I'm the new guy here, but I just can't help but observe that Radoon's caution seems very wise.

[ooc, Nurl walks over next to Radoon, and "whispers" something, kinda loudly, so that everyone can hear him.]

Radoon, I'm with you on this one.

Erland

First Post
Morwyn

"And how long do we wait, Mr. Radoon? I agree that our foe must have some purpose for Allois, or he'd already be dead. However, I have doubts as to your assessment that it's 50/50 he's either already been killed or will be kept alive for an indefinite time to come. I fear that the reason for keeping Allois alive may have been tied to the Masque. Now that the Masque is over, I feel that time is quickly running out.

How do the rest of you feel?

If we'd have been in any shape to press the attack, I'd have gone in last night. I'm afraid that my decisions may have already doomed Captain Marin's son. And if my worst fears are right, I'll have to be the one to break the news to the Captain.

Scotley

Hero
mleibrock said:
"Thanks, Nurl." As Nurl sits again, Radoon will lean into M. and whisper to her.

"What do you make of Nurl?"

[sblock=For Radoon Only]Well Terry knows him so that's a good sign. We can certainly use a wizard before we tackle more Necromantic Shamans.[/sblock]

Remove ads