It's time to make fetch happen: Barbie Teaser 2, Now With More Gosling

The more I see Ryan Gosling's press tours, the more unhinged the movie seems to me. His Kenergy is incredible. He is more than Kenough to drive me mad. He has reached maximum Kenlightenment.

Just think: All it took to generate that energy was a gelding.
fe600cab27bbe0169ff0a493ea017dc33de4df9f33ae8337619bdcdf73b87770_1.jpg

Sadly, my theater isn't doing back-to-back showings so i have to make the difficult choice of watching one Thursday night and then watching the other on Friday

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Early days, but the critics are already talking about Barbie & the Oscars. And seriously, too... not as a punchline.

To be fair: the endless broken record of comic book superhero movies needed to die. I just never thought the killer would be Barbie.

Zardnaar

Legend
Early days, but the critics are already talking about Barbie & the Oscars. And seriously, too... not as a punchline.

To be fair: the endless broken record of comic book superhero movies needed to die. I just never thought the killer would be Barbie.

Well that and Mario.

Should I go see it early tomorrow? In NZ we get to see it earlier than rest of the world.

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20230718-greta-gerwigs-bold-inventive-barbie- breaks-the-mould

They’ve already done the crossover
E1E6FF33-DBD5-4A9E-8756-F575F9A6A1B8.jpeg

Remove ads