• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Koukonsögur - Saga of the Trollfed Aerie - IC

Walking Dad

First Post
Daigon

49722d1315477641-koukonsoegur-saga-trollfed-aerie-characters-daigon.jpg

Daigon curses. With all capable eyes on the lone kobold the other goblins can attack with impunity. Who can he lead if everyone is dead?

Daigon changes direction and runs back.

[sblock=OOC]

double move (run) to z21
minor ready shield (I assume the sword is already drawn).

[sblock=Character Sheet]
Daigon
Perception: 12 Insight: 10 Normal Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 14
Initiative: +1
Hit Points: 29 / 29 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 12 / 12
At-Will Powers: Dominator's Strike, Vengeance Strike
Encounter Powers: Dragon Breath, Guardian's Counter, Dread Smite, Shroud of Shadow
Daily Powers: -

Condition:
[/sblock][/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Kjula looks at the distant figure of the lone goblin, feeling that he's going to go away. That he'll carrying the axe with him feels less disturbing than he doesn't know how or why did he risk so much with such bold attack.

Then the other goblins appear below the bridge – they must obviously be in league, and can be interrogated to know where the thief is going. They are close, too, but the terrain isn't very good for his style. The bridge looks like a good place to hide behind and from where to ambush the goblins.

With such reasoning he dives into the river, trying to be as quiet as possible. The cold water nearly paralyzes him, though.

[sblock=mechanics]Well, two great rolls. I intended to move into the river with one move action, then swim down it and let it carry me along while trying to be as less visible as possible – I don't know how clear the river is, or if it's possible to remain out of sight by keeping most of my body underwater, but I rolled stealth just n case it's possible[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Rraaaarg!" howls Olaf as he poles with all his might.

OOC: Do I have range to drop an eldrich bolt at one of the raiders as we move by the bridge?

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Rraaaarg!" howls Olaf as he poles with all his might.

OOC: Do I have range to drop an eldrich bolt at one of the raiders as we move by the bridge?

twilsemail

First Post
Skaldi continues pushing the boat and his companions towards the goblin. “The Thegn must have his axe. Heave, brothers!”

[sblock=Actions]
Not sure: Can I use Diplomacy or Intimidate to urge the boat’s pilots forward? How about a use of Noble Presence?

ETA: If VV does have range, I'd like to use Direct the Strike as well. I have to hit something at some point...

I also cannot see the map. Firewall blocks google docs. Stupid firewall.

[sblock=Skaldi]Skaldi—Male Tiefling Warlord 1
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 16, Fort: 13, Reflex: 14, Will: 14 — Speed: 6
HP: 26/26, Bloodied: 13, Surge: 6, Surges left: 9/9
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 0
Powers:
Commander’s Strike
Direct the Strike
Powerful Warning
Orchestrated Offensive
Inspiring Word
Inspiring Word (2)
Infernal Wrath
Noble Presence
Conditions:
Sheet: http://www.enworld.org/forum/rogues...ga-trollfed-aerie-characters.html#post5675923 [/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Cor Azer

First Post
OOC: Voda Vosa: No, Olaf does not have range on the goblin raiders; they didn't pop out until the pole boat was well past (20+ squares) the bridge.

twilsemail: the other people on the boat are paddling as best they can already, but if you have a power that gives a free move or move action, then sure, they can pole instead.

Hrm... Not sure best way to get around firewall for you...

Someone: hiding in the water is cettainly possible; goblins seem more focused on the land

Pentius

First Post
OOC: Cor, I am having difficulty reading the map. Satoshi is still going downstream toward Tuket, right? When will I be in range of him, and could the boat possibly pick me up?

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock= OOC]
>At start of turn, Satoshi is 32 squares upstream (and 2 squares 'up', but I think you can count diagonally, so 32 is the range. Boat is further upstream, not sure how far- it is between the 2 maps
[/sblock]

Remove ads