• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Land of Syrael OOC

penance

First Post
lol, not in a numeric sense. I see it as more of a storyline mechanic than anything.

As far as feeblemind, I would wonder if that was actual physical damage or just magic intervention, i.e., the magic interferes with the brain function, which could be cured. but how woul dmagic deal with actual physical brain damage? and then how would it deal with natural brain damage, like someone who is born with it?

:) Up to DM, i suppose.

penance

First Post
Ok, I am back and in the game, so expect a post very soon! I would appriciate a chime-in post so that I know you're all still with me.

Thanks!

Rhun

First Post
penance said:
Ok, I am back and in the game, so expect a post very soon! I would appriciate a chime-in post so that I know you're all still with me.

Thanks!

'bout time, you slacker! :D

penance

First Post
ohhhh, i've actually played exalted back in the old days. Runs mostly off of d10's, if I remember?

And yeah, well, slacker is (should be) mymiddle name. :)

Rhun

First Post
JKason and Bloodweaver are both still around. What you want to do is change the title of this thread and add "CALLING JKASON AND BLOODWEAVER" to it. The'll probably check in with 24 hours if you do that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads