Leif's Homebrew 4E D&D Game, nee 'Leif's Keep on the Shadowfell' [IC #1] [FULL]

Lou

Explorer
OOC: I thought the sister-finding was more of a long-term thing, and the Winterhaven adventure was more immediate. One would never refuse to help someone find their dear lost sister...at least not in the abstract...

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]I also thought the quest for Khellek's sister was a plot hook/story arc designed to get Aimhirghin and Khellek into the neighborhood so they could hear the rumours of the growing darkness, which were in turn (I thought) the lead in to the first adventure. Since Khellek thinks his sister is in Winterhaven, and since there seems to be something amiss there, I thought the bit about dark events being between us and her would give you a decent lead in . . . maybe not?[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Ok, good, just checking.

[sblock=Mowgli]I guess you'll just have to wait and see what happens, won't you?[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I'm in agreeance with Mowgli, Khellek is searching for his sister, but the more immediate threat is in Winterhaven. He's had a vision of terrible darkness and needs to right it, before continuing with his search. He thinks (although he hasn't told anyone yet) that if he can help out here, that Selune will grant him the location of his sister. She is the goddess of wanderers & questerds after all (Selûne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Aimhirghin

As the small group sits in the tavern discussing their future and weighing alternatives, Aimhirghin drops his hand to the small drum hanging from his belt. His fingers begin a soft tapping and sliding rhythm across the drum skin. The sounds carry across the small table, and the group feels muscles tense from stress and long journeying begin to relax.

[sblock=OOC]Playing a Song of Rest. I know no one's down any hit points so there's no crunch effect, but it seemed cool and in character and I wanted to play a little, as well as begin setting the stage for Aimhirghin's role in the party.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Nice, Aimhirghin!

IC: Aimhirghin's drumming attracts the attention of the tavern minstrel, who was taking a break and having a pint. Soon enough, he has fetched his pipe, set up a stool beside Aimhirghin, and the two of them are having quite the little jam session.

renau1g

First Post
Khellek will begin tapping his paws feet to the beat, having got used to the performances of his companion. The shifter looks around and orders another beverage while they are waiting.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Waiting? What are you waiting for?? Hey, this is it! :) I'm not entirely sure that everyone has been introduced to everyone else, but, if you guys want to dispense with the more-realistic niceties and get to some monster bashing good times, you'll hear no complaints from me. I think everyone's here, but I haven't seen a post from Walking Dad yet. But, hey, he's over 21 (I think). If he wants to play bad enough, he'll post when he's ready. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads