Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights - L10 Pfdr Rpg [OOC 01] [Full]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Kaodi, in his latest travels then, is this when he and Johann met? or did Hrlan and Sozin meet first and then Johann at the battle of the ogres? According to my estimations if there was only ogres, A trio of level 9 characters would have a hard battle with 3 ogres, or a epic fight with an boss ogre with 6 levels of barbarian. This would be a defining battle that would have tested the will of all characters.

Kaodi

Hero
His latest travels. Hraln and Sozin had to meet first (in the current time) because they met right after Hraln defeated a traitor from his and Sozin's past, and Hraln was "alone" up until that event. As for the ogres. I am not really worried about the exact composition of the "fight" , just that it would be more than Hraln and Sozin could handle alone and enough for Hraln, Sozin, Johann and whoever else was there to handle.

As an aside though, how would 3 ogres would be hard for 3 level 9 characters? That appears to only be a CR 6 encounter.

Leif

Adventurer
As an aside though, how would 3 ogres would be hard for 3 level 9 characters? That appears to only be a CR 6 encounter.

Kaodi, in his latest travels then, is this when he and Johann met? or did Hrlan and Sozin meet first and then Johann at the battle of the ogres? According to my estimations if there was only ogres, A trio of level 9 characters would have a hard battle with 3 ogres, or a epic fight with an boss ogre with 6 levels of barbarian. This would be a defining battle that would have tested the will of all characters.
I have to agree with Kaodi. Hmm, maybe I need to borrow your Bestiary, DeWar, cause mine says they are CR3 monsters with 4d8+12 HD.

Leif

Adventurer
Ideas are coming together. The IC will be opened soon, and I ask that no player post there until PC posts are explicitly invited -- i want to have a few posts of setting material and DM 'stage setting' prior to actual play beginning. Thanks.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Okay. I updated my RG character with an altered version of his background that assumes Johann and Ero were travelling together when they met up with Hraln and Sozin in the fight against the giantkin. If this assumption was mistaken I can change it to just Johann.

This works well for me.

Yttermayn

First Post
Welcome Lou!
I get it now. I was very tired and distracted when I read Hraln's updated background. I am trying to weave together these threads as well as figure out how I got to the material plane as a 0 lvl snottling.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Welcome Lou!
I get it now. I was very tired and distracted when I read Hraln's updated background. I am trying to weave together these threads as well as figure out how I got to the material plane as a 0 lvl snottling.

Maybe your folks were already here? Or maybe your mother was somehow touched by the Shadow Plane while she was pregnant with you? That could tie into your "curse."

Remove ads