• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights - L10 Pfdr Rpg [OOC 01] [Full]

Lou

Explorer
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], is there an easy way to output a character for posting, not as PDF, from Hero Lab? If not, how did you get your PC up in the RG? By hand?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], is there an easy way to output a character for posting, not as PDF, from Hero Lab? If not, how did you get your PC up in the RG? By hand?

Sadly, there isn't - had to do it by hand. You CAN do a stat-block from HL, which has all of the pertinent information in it. That's what I usually tag on at the end of my IC posts for reference.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
@Kaodi : my bad, 8 ogres would be average for apl 9, 16 for hard.

[sblock=background] <BLARB> [/sblock] installed.
[MENTION=51567]Lou[/MENTION], would Dontrius have crossed paths with a Ronin Knight Who roams the lands doing good in the vicinity of Grayhawk and the Duchy pf Ulek??

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
@Lou , would Dontrius have crossed paths with a Ronin Knight Who roams the lands doing good in the vicinity of Grayhawk and the Duchy pf Ulek??

I'm not sure where @Leif is going to start the action. Dontrius would most likely have passed through the Duchy of Ulek in the past, not sure how long ago. Dontrius is a fast swimmer and has worked to improve his swimming skill, as he has become more comfortable in his sorcerous heritage of the water genies. Still uncertain about Dontrius' homeland, but it needs to be near water.

Helfdan

First Post
I'm not sure where @Leif is going to start the action. Dontrius would most likely have passed through the Duchy of Ulek in the past, not sure how long ago. Dontrius is a fast swimmer and has worked to improve his swimming skill, as he has become more comfortable in his sorcerous heritage of the water genies. Still uncertain about Dontrius' homeland, but it needs to be near water.

Hold of the Sea Princes!!! Or the Lordship of the Isles!!!! :D

Yttermayn

First Post
@Mowgli, is there an easy way to output a character for posting, not as PDF, from Hero Lab? If not, how did you get your PC up in the RG? By hand?

You could put it out as a pdf, then open the pdf, select all, copy and paste into wordpad and use search/replace to remove formatting characters, and make minor tweeks by hand.

Leif

Adventurer
Just a note: .pdf format and all similar formats that require opening the character sheet in a separate window are hereby banned from the RG for this game. I want all characters posted the old-fashioned way in our RG. This applies to EVERYBODY!

Hold of the Sea Princes!!! Or the Lordship of the Isles!!!! :D
For the record, I already have a game [AD&D 1E] here at ENWorld set in the Hold of the Sea Princes.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Starting Location

The game will begin in the city of Devarnish in the land of Veluna. Please arrange your characters' backgrounds to wind up there. All PCs have been participating in quests, the details of which will be given as soon as you tell me which characters are travelling with which other characters and so forth. At any rate, the clues and portents have led you to Veluna, specifically to Veluna City, to seek out a noted wiseman. [EDIT: 7:56 CST, 2/27/13]

For those of you who need a map of Greyhawk, here you go:
http://www.highprogrammer.com/alan/gaming/dnd/greyhawk/map/supermapnew.html

[Please note that I will be using the map from the Greyhawk Boxed Set published by TSR in ages past. All mapping discrepancies, if there be any such, will be resolved in favor of the TSR map, and will be chalked up to cartography errors on the party's map, if they use a map from any other source.]

Veluna is surrounded by: begining in the NW and progressing clockwise - Ket, Furyondy, Celene, the Duchy of Ulek, Gran March, and Bissel (not to be confused with the Realm of Vacuum Cleaners).

The nearest seaport is either Dyvers on the Nyr Dyv (which is an inland sea, or big lake, if you will), or Safeton, Fax or Elredd in the Pomarj, all on Wooly Bay, or next closest to Safeton is Hardby in the Duchy of Urnst, which is also on Wooly Bay. Of course, Wooly Bay is an arm of the Sea of Gearnat.

Last edited:

Remove ads