• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
The Lonesome Drake, Boris Stenker, proprietor

Boris, his wife Irma, their two sons William and Tommy, and maybe some hired help can see to your meal, beverage, and detoxification needs. They may have to pay the hired help extra overtime, or give extra comp. vacation time for whoever has to deal with Capizzio's drawers and feet. Boris does remark that you're returning with fewer members in your group than you had before.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cappizzio nods, silently to him at first, then he sighs deeply, " He was * shudder * unrecoverable, as well as not being with us."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cappizzio asks for one more mug and places it in front of an empty chair. He raises his goblet of wine to the empty chair.

Leif

Adventurer
The Lonesome Drake, Boris Stenker

"You fellows look hot, tired, lean, and hungry. To tell the truth so am I, well, all but the 'lean' part anyways, but innkeepers tend to other folks first! How' s about I draw some pints whilst you gents relax, put your feet up, smoke if you wish, and relax before dinner. Farmer Woonsocket down the way brought me Missus Irma one of his prize hogs this mornin'. Took me near two-and-a-half hours to get that joker dressed out! But he's been a-simmerin' and smokin' nice and slow for some hours now, and ought to be just about ready whenever you lads are."

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads