• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Dragon's Blood equivalent

It's the equivalent of, let's say, 120 proof coffee liqueur, with hints of currant and elderberries. It's stout, but not unreasonably so.

Leif

Adventurer
The Lonesome Drake, Boris Stenker

Boris allows himself a satisfied smile, and he says, "So ... does it pass muster for you?"

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Yeah, that's what I remember, anyway. But, actually, you had several more people with you when you went in. Like:

Xavier Zalev (renai1g)
Francheska Walova (Lou)
Max (rossrebailey)
and you picked up Simeon Lonkknife (Holy Man) in the Underdark.

[I figure something happened to all the rest. Probably something verrrry uncomfortable, too....]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Kerlan is quiet and thoughtful about their lost companion. When Cap orders the hard liquor he just looks at him askance and shakes his head. He looks forward to the promised food, however. "What was this unusual person's name?"

OOC: Looks like I haven't been getting notifications because I've missed a lot.

"It was Manny, the Gnome." Answers Cappizzio after a bit.

Leif

Adventurer
"Yes! As I remember the little feller, he was quite a bit smaller than a gnome. He was a brownie, seems to me, now that your mention of him has spurred my memory."

[OOC: BTW, Im the one who likes to play gnomes so much.]

Last edited:

Remove ads