Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
The Lonesome Drake, Boris Stenker, Prop.

[MENTION=7776]KerlanRayne[/MENTION]
KerlanRayne;6578276 said:
When Cap orders the hard liquor Kerlan just looks at him askance and shakes his head. Kerl looks forward to the promised food, however. "What was this unusual person's name?"
"I haven't caught his name yet, what with him orderin', chuggin', and hightailin' it out of here so quick, but if you're really curious, you can ask him yourself -- here he comes now."

A figure strides into the tavern, your guess as to height is somewhere in the elf, half-elf, human range, it being difficult to judge such things not knowing how much boots add to height. The figure's face is concealed by a large hood, with cloak drawn shut in spite of the temperate weather, and hands covered by gloves. The figure goes to the bar, is met by Boris, makes a brief sign, and Boris begins preparing a large glass of the potent liquor.

[I "mentioned" Kerlan up there just to make sure he gets a notification of the new post, because he said he didn't think he was getting all the notifications he was supposed to get.]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Tylara circumspectly casts a simple cantrip and continues to watch the mysterious hard drinker.

OOC: Does a detect magic reveal anything?

Leif

Adventurer
The Lonesome Drake, Boris Stenker, Prop.

Tylara circumspectly casts a simple cantrip and continues to watch the mysterious hard drinker.

OOC: Does a detect magic reveal anything?
Man's Perception check: [roll0]
He doesn't seem to notice Tylara's breach of etiquette. Tylara learns nothing unexpected.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cappizzio sets his drink down and places his hands on the table, resting palm down. This could be a drow, a relative of Larren Karr, so he is on alert.

Leif

Adventurer
The Lonesome Drake, Bori Stenker, Prop.

Boris , standing behind the bar and down a bit from the mysterious figure, clears his throat suddenly. The figure turns troward him, and when he does so, he catches a glimpse of the party in the corner of his eye. He rapidly turns fully towards you, and says, "Ahh! There you are at last! I've been coming here daily to find you. My name is Arshaenphys. Please, allow me to buy your meal here and we can talk?" You can see now that he is an Elf, but he is no Drow, he is rather a Sylvan Elf.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
The Lonesome Drake

"My band, tribe, extended family, whatever you wish to call it, have heard of your exploits in the Valley. In particular we are aware of how decisively you dealt with the hobgoblins in the old abandoned keep. Well, my people have a semi-permanent camp in the Forest of Nin, and we've been seeing a certain creature with increasing regularity. We were hoping to appeal to you for some help with it. Now, I've done a bit of checking, and I've learned that you fellows are quite well thought of by Lord Kyle. If you could just ask him, he might see fit to assist you with supplies or any other needs you might have. Do you think we can see about this? My people are realy desperate for some help. Oh, forgive me, where are my manners!? My name is Arshaenphys, and I am a warrior."

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cappizziio stands and bows, "I am Cappizzio del Collines, We are of Whirtlestaff's Academy. Well met Warrior Arshaenphys."

Scotley

Hero
Tylara smiles politely and responds to Arshaenphys in Elvish. "Well met sir. I am Delunamanth Tylarapelotheenia called Tylara among these folk. If we can assist you we will. Tell us of this creature that has the forest people of Nin seeking our help."

Leif

Adventurer
The Lonesome Drake

Arshaenphys smiles at Tylara, salutes her, and bows deeply. As he is rising again, something apparently goes down the wrong pipe, and he falls to the floor choking!

Remove ads