Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Tylara dislodges the food particle causing the distress, and Arshaenphys quickly recovers. "Thank you, fair lady of the woods. Now,where was I? Oh, yes, the creature. Well, he is not so much a 'creature' as he is an impertinent youth. He is Lerentiss, an adolescent green dragon."

Scotley

Hero
Now it is all Tylara can do not to choke as well. "A dragon you say. Well, that is a challenge even for a merry band of Wizards such as ourselves."

Scotley

Hero
"But he is still young, Tylara."

Tylara rounds on Cappizzio and says, "True, but if you didn't sleep through Professor Mumblewort's lectures on Dragonkind you'll perhaps recall that they are quite resistant to spells and even normal weapons. Do either of you remember if their were any useful spells for resisting acid or fighting dragons in those spell books we found? We are going to have to do our homework if we choose to brace such a foe." Her voice rises in pitch as she speaks.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Black dragons have acid, green ones have poison gas" Mumble Cappizzio. "Larintiss is a green dragon."

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"No, no. I'm pretty sure it's acid." To the guest he says in Elven, "Greetings to you as well sir. I'm sorry, I should have begun the conversation with that."

Remove ads