Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Scotley

Hero
Tylara speaks up. "What you say is true. We are not previously acquainted. However, we are seeking you for your knowledge of the history of this land. Would you be willing to share your knowledge with us?"

OOC: I will be out of touch until at least Thursday, please npc Tylara as needed.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Tylara speaks up. "What you say is true.

"Yes sir. It is true."

"We are not previously acquainted. However, we are seeking you for your knowledge

"Yes, sir. We hear you know something."

of the history of this land./COLOR]

"The past, sir."

Would you be willing to share your knowledge with us?"

"Please, sir"

OOC: I will be out of touch until at least Thursday, please npc Tylara as needed.

Cappizzio interjects his words while Tylara speaks.

Leif

Adventurer
With Grandpa Smithers in the Sunny Orchard Old-Folks Home

Grandpa Smithers looks a little bit confused as the two of you alternate spoken lines, and he looks from one to the other of you to see which one is the daft one. He settles on Capizzio, and addresses Tylara directly, "Now what was it you's'a wantin' to know, little lady?"

Scotley

Hero
"Well sir, I could not help but notice that two of the more infamous figures in the region seem to share a similar name. Larentiss the dragon and Larin Karr the Drow Wizard. We wondered if you might know anything about either of them or their history in this region?"

Leif

Adventurer
With Grandpa Smithers in the Sunny Orchard Old-Folks Home

"Well, I never knowed nothin' about the origins of either one of 'em. Alls I can tell ya is that there was quite the hubbub, Bub, over the arrival of Larentisss the Dragon. And that Larin Karr feller, well I just always figgered him to be a name you'd say to scare yer children into doing their chores. Do you mean that you think there's a real feller name of Larin Karr?"

Scotley

Hero
"I can say with certainty that Larin Karr has a tomb below this valley filled with diabolical horrors. For we visited it, though not all of us who set out returned to tell the tale." A sadness comes into her voice as she says this last, but she recovers quickly and returns to her normal cool business-like tone. "I would hear what you know of the arrival and exploits of Larentisss the Dragon."

Leif

Adventurer
With Grandpa Smithers in the Sunny Orchard Old Folks' Home

"Exploits? Don' know nuthin' 'bout no exploits. Alls I do know is that every few months since I was a boy some traveler or hunter or ranger has come into one town or another in the Valley and told a tale of seeing a dragon off in the distance. I expect them what saw him from a short distance never made it back to tell their tales." Grandpa Smithers is beginning to look a bit frayed around the edges, and his eyelids seem to be getting ponderously heavy. "Cor! I canna remember when I've a-done so much jawin' all at onced. It's purt-near nap-time, ain't it?"

Remove ads