Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
On the Ship, Helsman, First Mate Trulio

First Mate Trulio shrugs, or tries to, it's not as easy as you think when you only have one arm and your trying to steer a ship with it, too, "Mmm. It happens from time to time. Maybe they think the ship is their mum? They'll lose interest soon enough."

Capizzio seems to remember hearing about this phenomenon before, somewhere. Cappy glances back down at the wee fishies for a moment. [Give me a Perception check. Anyone else who wishes may also Perceive in the general direction of the fishes. We'll simply presume that the fishes wishes.]

Leif

Adventurer
On the Ship, Swimmin with the Fishes

Capizzio notices that while most of the fish that leap across the waves are small, school-type fish, there is occasionally a much larger, snaggledy-toothed one that goes sailing along through the air like an ungainly, ugly-assed majorette twirling cross-cut saw. And now and then, a ray of some sort breaches and leaps. And you had no idea rays even could jump!

Leif

Adventurer
Swimmin with the Fishes

[sblock=Tylara and Capizzio]Tylara glances up because of Capizzio's racket, just in time to see, along with Capizzio, the biggest, toothiest-mawed dinosaur of the deep that you've yet seen come sailing out of the water, roll onto its back in mid-air, and make what almost looks like a gesture at you crossing its fins near its anus.[/sblock]

Trulio says, "That's no blade. Them's just fish teeth. Why don't you go fer a swim with 'im, Sar?"

Leif

Adventurer
Swimmin' with the Fishes

"Haww," says Trulio to Capizzio. To Tylara he says, "Not very common here. Something's got 'em stirred up and flopped around all strange-like. I wunst heered that them scale-backs was devil fish, or witch-fish, but I never seen one with a cauldron, Haww."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
" huge with teeth and scales. Not something I would ever mess with. What ever gots them stirred, It can't be good."

Remove ads