• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

"Hang on, lets see if the runes give a clue" Cappizzio studies the runes to see if he can comprehend them.

OOC: Lang: common, drow, underdark, draconic
Capzzio cannot make heads nor tails of the seemingly randomly-placed runes. (Pssst! -- it's UnderCommon, not underdark. ;) )

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Francheska Walova

Francheska says, "Doesn't look like Common, Elven, Draconic, Goblin, Orc, or Sylvan. I can't read it."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I have a scroll written to comprehend languages, but if these runes are magical it will foil the spell."

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr!

"I have a scroll written to comprehend languages, but if these runes are magical it will foil the spell."
OOC: Before you cast a spell, or activate a scroll or other magic item, please refer to post # 545.
Thank you for flying Necromancer Airlines!

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"I don't think they are words. They are runes. You know, glyphs, sigils, magic. They are likely the source of the magic, or in this case, anti-magic, that is protecting this door. I don't think we'll be able to read them. I'm going to start trying some combinations." Kerlan pulls out some paper and writes down his first planned sequence, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald. He then starts putting the gems into the slots in that order, unless someone stops him.

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr!

When Kelan places the third gem into the hexagonal depressions in the doors, the doors shudder, and open outward, neatly severing all three gems exactly in half as it does so.

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr! -- The Hall of Eyes

As the doors groan apart, a wide hallway stretches ahead of you. The walls and floor of the hall are made of perfectly polished stone, gleaming like some kind of dark mirror. Perhaps it was just the breeze gusting from the long-dormant tomb, but as you behold the spectacle before you, you hear a voice moaning in the distance.

Attachments

• LarinKarrsVault01.xls
    7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads