• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark Quest -- The Vaultof Larin Karr

OOC: Good job, Frannie! And you're on, [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]

IC: About this time Capizzio casually steps out of the darkness behind the party.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
IC: About this time Capizzio casually steps out of the darkness behind the party . . . . .

. . . . . and pukes out the poison of the previous spiders' bites - thus purged and in anger and frustration, he stabs his rapier in a coup-d-grace on the helpless 'whelmed' spider.

*cough cough* "Sorry for the absenteeism, I believe the spiders tried to get the best of me and failed. Shall we to the vault, then?"

OOC: I believe that spider seemed mostly dead.

Scotley

Hero
Tylara files causally at a fingernail. "Burning webs we have already safely passed seems like an unnecessary waste of time and magic just to fill this part of the Underdark with smoke. Much as I hate to admit it, Capizzio has a good idea we should move on to the vault."

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark Quest --FINALLY-- The Vault of Larin Karr

The Wizards traverse another 80 feet or so of Underdark passage and then you see the end of the passage up ahead. At the terminus, three polished stone steps lead up to a pair of polished iron doors. You are still some 50 feet from the doors, fairly near to the limit of your light.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Tylara files causally at a fingernail. Much as I hate to admit it, Capizzio has a good idea we should move on to the vault."

The young human is still musing on whether Tylara meant travel or Cappizzio making the suggestion, he sees the steps and doors ahead. "I suppose we need my trap skills finally." he says with confidence. "Are we ready for this?"

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Sure we are. Let's take a look." Kerlan goes up with him to help look for traps.

OOC: Kerlan will Aid Another for +2 to his check. He will auto succeed on the DC10 check for that.

Remove ads