• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost S04E07 13 Mar 08 - Yi Jeon

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Darkwolf71 said:
Yeah, that seemed kind of odd.

He does not seem to particularly like Jack and Kate all that much and if the theory that Jin isn't really dead holds up, then he might not particularly want to see them.

It struck me when Locke was called a murderer that a lot of the characters on the show are killers of one sort or another. Is there a list somewhere of how many of the (specifically) losties committed murder (even so-called justified murder) before or during (or after) their stay on the island?

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Darkwolf71 said:
...Locke killed Naomi in cold blood...

With out warning, with out real provocation and in the back.

That is part of why I think he may be one of the Six. Justice, after a fashion, irony and it might be him in the coffin.

Darkwolf71

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:
With out warning, with out real provocation and in the back.

That is part of why I think he may be one of the Six. Justice, after a fashion, irony and it might be him in the coffin.
Nothing would make me happier than a Locke-in-the-box. However, at this point I'm pretty convinced it's Ben. For the record though, I have swung back and forth between the two of them being in the coffin ever since we saw Ben in the future, so nekt week I may think differently. ;)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Darkwolf71 said:
However, at this point I'm pretty convinced it's Ben.

I think to be an O-6er, you have to have been on the O manifest, or perhaps inside someone on the O manifest, as Aaron was. I think they would consider an unborn child as someone from the flight.

Darkwolf71

First Post
Mark said:
I think to be an O-6er, you have to have been on the O manifest, or perhaps inside someone on the O manifest, as Aaron was. I think they would consider an unborn child as someone from the flight.
I don't think there was anything that indicated that whomever is in the coffin is one of the O6.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
A fun part for me about last night's episode is that we have a Korean foreign exchange student living with us this year, who enjoyed getting to watch the show that was around 50% in her own language. She's been with us since January and watching it got her comfortable with her native language again. Immediately after the episode she started talking to my wife and I in Korean rather than English without realizing it.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Darkwolf71 said:
Nope. I called that about 10 seconds after Ben said he had a spy on the boat. Michael was the only one who made sense.

Well, as much sense as it possibly can, anyway, pending his explanation.

Darkwolf71

First Post
Silver Moon said:
A fun part for me about last night's episode is that we have a Korean foreign exchange student living with us this year, who enjoyed getting to watch the show that was around 50% in her own language. She's been with us since January and watching it got her comfortable with her native language again. Immediately after the episode she started talking to my wife and I in Korean rather than English without realizing it.
That made me smile, in a warm fuzzy kind of way. :D

Remove ads