Low Fantasy RPG?

Razjah

Explorer
Uh... I don't know much more about Torchbearer. I haven't played it and don't own the book.

Mouse Guard and Burning Wheel I have played an own, but not Torchbearer.

You should try our RPG game.
It is an indie RPG low dark fantasy.
The full core rulebook is not released yet but you can try the Quickstart and free adventure here:
therisewithin (dot) com

:)

Mantriel

Explorer
You should try our RPG game.
It is an indie RPG low dark fantasy.
The full core rulebook is not released yet but you can try the Quickstart and free adventure here:
therisewithin (dot) com

:)

Although I'm tempted, I don't try anything if it doesn't have a rpg.net review or a rpggeek entry.

Mantriel

Explorer
Since it is a quickstart rule and the core rulebook is not released yet no reviews where done yet! Make an exception :)

Well I've downloaded the quickstart rules and I'm surprised it is way better than I thought it would be. The art is gorgeous. Congratulate Kristina Toxicpanda and Mihael Vežnaver for me please. :)
I really like "With Fire and Sword" from Sienkiewicz or The Good Soldier Švejk by Jaroslav Hašek, and I got reminded of both of them while reading this.

Your campaign setting looks intriguing, but there is not really much information in your quickstart rules. I would be interested in the Church of Azimoth (and your overall story arch) a lot more.

I skipped through the rule system, it seems to be normal "new generation" (post d20) fast action combat system. (I'm not familiar with these systems).

If you release a campaign setting book with (much) more info I might be interested. But you definitely have a AAA+ potiential Campaign book in the making.

Remove ads