[LPF] About a Cow

ealt

Explorer
Arradon Delgaran

[sblock=Coup de Grace]
Roller is giving me trouble for some reason, but here is the sneak attack damage as part of the coup de grace.
Sneak Attack:[roll0]
Man, what is with these rolls!? It's hard to be epic when you can't even murder a helpless kobold!;)
[/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
Aelspeth Noromiel, Emergent Conjurer

Perhaps it is the way the moonlight seeping through the cracked barn doors catches Arradon's eye, or perhaps the timbre of his voice as he speaks that one powerful word, that bores its way through Aelspeth's chest and leaves her speechless. Whatever quality lends weight to his gratitude, the overwhelming sincerity floors her. Even her thoughts are nearly incoherent: Uh, um, what in the Hells do I say to that? So many feels...

[sblock=Aelspeth Mini Stats]Aelspeth
HP: 13/13
AC: 13 FF: 10 T: 13
CMB: +0 CMD: 13
Fort: +2 Reflex: +4 Will: +4
Special: Immune to magical sleep, +2 on saving throws against Enchantment
Perception: +2 S. Motive: +0
Initiative: +3
Conditions in Effect: ---
Weapon in Hand: Longbow (19/20)
Shift: 5 ft, 7/7 remaining
0 Level: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand
1st Level: Grease, Unseen Servant, Color Spray, Color Spray
Consumables: ---
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Blegh! Lost a post in progress when my computer crashed. :( The short: rope is fine as is though it should probably take a bit longer. Also, ealt, don't forget coup de grace is a critical so you roll your weapon damage twice.[/sblock]

ealt

Explorer
[sblock=Critical Hit]
Sorry! I've been so forgetful lately. Probably still going to roll a 1 with my luck, but hey 4 is more than 3, right? :p
Critical Hit:[roll0]
Total Coup de Grace Damage: 5
DC to save against Death: 15
[/sblock]

resrick

First Post
latest

Barnibus gives no noticeable reaction of pain as the Kobold's blade pierces him. THe only reaction is his smile, which grows even larger as he continues to hack away at the Kobold, singing the entire time.

[sblock=attack] Attack vs Kobold 4: 1d20+3=22
Damage= 1d12+4=12
[/sblock]

As Barnibus raises his axe into the air, he lets out a cry to his god and brings the axe down upon the kobold. The little creature attempts to raise an arm in defense, but it is not enough to stop the great strength of the big man as the axe cleaves through the devil dogs arm and through his collarbone half way down his chest.

[sblock=ooc] Ahh, gotcha on the AC. Had it that way for when I was thinking of using a buckler for a little extra defense and forgot to change it. Thanks for the reminder. Also, side note, I may be down for the next couple of days due to eye surgery. If the combat is still going on just have Barnibus attack the next kobold and then stand watch for any more of the buggers coming out of the woods. Thanks and see yall in a few days. [/sblock]

[sblock=ministats] Barnibus the Beautiful

AC: 16
HP: 10
CMB: +3 CMD: 15
Fort: +3 Reflex: +3 Will: +2

Perception: +0
Initiative: + 2

Current Weapon in Hand: Two Handed Great Axe
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Used Items: None
Raging Songs: 0/11 rounds used
Cantrips: Summon Instrument, Light, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation
Lvl 1: (0/2 used) Cure Light Wounds, Moment of Greatness
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Barnibus_the_Beautiful_(Resrick)
[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]Autumn Foxfire - Natural Mystic

Lady Autumn! Quit making such a damn fool of yourself! Control your damn spells! The druid plans to hack away at the dragon-creature with her longsword, although the entanglement of the spell make it much more difficult than she ever could imagine. But what would my father think? The thought encourages her strike to swing true, finding purchase through the center of the kobold's chest.
[/section]

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Melee kobold 5[/sblock]

[sblock=Attack 13, Damage 8]Attack +4 kobold 5 + entanglement (-2): 1D20+2 = [11]+2 = 13
1D8+2 = [6]+2 = 8
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Sorry, didn't realize she was entangled.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini-Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 16/16
AC: 14 FF:12 T:12

Initiative: +4

CMB: 3 CMD: 15
Fort: +2 Reflex: +2 Will: +4

Perception: +9

Longsword: +4, 1d8+2, 19/x2, S
C. Longbow: +4, 1d8+2, 20/x3, P, 80 ft.
Dagger: +3, 1d4+2, 19/x2, P/S, 10 ft.
Fire Bolt: +3, 1d6+1, 20/x2, Touch 30 ft.

Firebolts Available: 7/7

Point-Blank Shot: +1/+1 attack/damage within 30 ft.

Spells Prepared:
Orisons: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
Level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Entangle, Obscuring Mist
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
And in the space of a moment it is over. Arradon, Barnibus, and Autumn all kill the kobold they attacked and the sole surviving kobold is unconscious and bound with Aelspeth's rope. It will wake in a few moments but for now everyone has a chance to regroup and assess what comes next. Should Autumn wish she could dismiss her spell and return the plant life to normal. It is still early in the night, plenty of time for Autumn and Aelspeth to get enough sleep to renew their spells.

ealt

Explorer
Arradon Delgaran

[section]
Arradon finishes tying up the unconscious kobold and drags it to the center of the barn. He mutters to himself, "Not used to taking them alive, good thing she stopped me." He searches the kobold thoroughly to avoid any further surprises, then decides to search the fallen kobold for any indication of why they attacked. His task finished, he heads outside to regroup with the others.
[/section]

[sblock=Arradon Delgaran Mini-Stats]
Arradon Delgaran
AC: 15 (12 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 13/18
CMB: +1 CMD: 14

Fort: +1
Reflex: +6
Will: +0

Bluff: +9
Diplomacy: +7
Disable Device: +10
Perception: +7
Sense Motive: +4
Sleight of Hand: +7
Stealth: +8

Initiative: +5

Sneak Attack: 1d8 (Dagger) 1d4 (Hand Crossbow)
Hidden Blade: +1

Feats: Blind-Fight

Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Dagger
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: None
[/sblock]

Remove ads