[LPF] Allbright's Shadow

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

~ On the road again ~

Swash1.jpg

Borric saddles his black roan again after returning the kegs to the tavern. His slightly hungover, but some fresh water has him already feeling better. Though he ends up needing to pee like a race horse twice in the first hour of the journey and making his horse gallop to catch back up.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +16
AC: 30 (25 w/out shield, 28(23w/shield) flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 103 Current: 103
CMB: +15 CMD: 28 (30 vs. Disarm/ 32 vs. Trip) Fort: +12 Reflex: +8 Will: +7 (+10 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6Dmg) or Combat Expertise (-3/+3AC), Lunge

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow(LH) & Mwk Spiked Gauntlet (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
~Can't wait be on the road again~
Striding along the road, Aradra looks up to try and get a read as to that day's traveling, and got the feeling that 3 days of no clouds is odd, even for this time of year. However, shrugging his shoulders he decides not to delve into it too hard. He had more important things to do, like ensuring everyone gets there safe.
[sblock=Aradra's Nature]
Know Nature:1d20+15=21
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
~At Ordon's Garden~
Anaerion nods his head in appreciation at the driver. "Thank you kind sir. I think I would also like a room to rest for tonight."

Pausing slightly, Anaerion continues with "What can you tell me of the festivities that are occurring tonight, if any? I understand that tomorrow is the actual event, but surely something would be occurring prior to it?"

"Do you have a good book about the history of this ritual? I am very interested in it!" Malkovian chimes in again.

[sblock=Stats]
Initiative: +9 Perception: +2 (low-light vision)
AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch ) HP: 65 Current: 65
CMB: +2 CMD:15 Fort: +7 Reflex: +8 Will: +8
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep

School Focus:
Shift: 20' Teleport as Dim Door. Does not Provoke AoO (9/9 remaining)
Summoner's Charm: Summoning Spells Last a total of 13 Rounds
Fast Study: Can Memorize Open Slots in 1 minute instead of 15 minutes
Dimensional Steps: 270/270 feet per day. Must be used in 5' increments
Ring Of Counter spells: Contains Enervation

Malkovian: Happy for now.
Timely Inspiration: 3/3 Immediate Action, +2 Bonus, Range 60', Immediate action
Gallant Inspiration: 1/1 Immediate Action, +2d4 Bonus, Range 60', Immediate action
Borrow Skill: 3/3 Standard Action, borrowing skill ranks (Normally Knowledge Skills)
Mage Hand: At will. Controllable by Malkovian/ Anaerion
Cure Light Wounds: 3/3 Standard Action. 1d8+5.
Bonus Boon: Anaerion does not know this power.
Bonus Boon 2: Anaerion does not know this power.
Bonus Boon 3: Anaerion does not know this power.

Spells Prepared:
Level 0: Detect Magic *, Read Magic, Prestidigitation, Mending
Level 1: Mage Armor *, Comprehend Languages, Grease, Enlarge Person, Feather Fall, Ray of Enfeeblement (2 Slots)
Level 2: Stone Call *, False Life (2 slots), Invisibility, Mirror Image,See Invisibility,Create Pit
Level 3: Aqueous Orb *, Haste, Dispel Magic, Magic Circle against Evil, Resist Energy: Communal
Level 4: Black Tentacles *, Persistent Glitterdust, Detect Scrying, Telekinetic Charge
Level 5: Teleport*, Persistent Slow, Overland Flight
Arcane Bond: Available
Pearl of Power: 2/2
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic makes the ride the next day in good spirits, enjoying the good weather and the interesting company. He chatters away with the foreign mage as they make their journey towards their destination.

Systole

First Post
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily glances once or twice at the sky with a slightly puzzled expression, then shrugs and sets off at his usual lope.

[sblock=OOC]K:Nature (1d20+9=20)[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 19 (19 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 117/117
CMB: +16 CMD: 29
Fort: +13 Reflex: +8 Will: +7
Attack: +17/+9 for WD+19

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 9 touch)
HP: 137/137
CMB: +18 CMD: 31
Fort: +15 Reflex: +8 Will: +9
Attack: +24/+16 for WD+24

Perception: +15
Initiative: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 16/16

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
~*~ At Orden's Guardens ~*~

"Ah, festivities for this evening. Well, there is a play going on at the theater, that would be across the street and two buildings to the left. Considering this is the last night before the event, there are bards on every street corner. The more refined entertainers are working indoors at the various establishments. We ourselves, we have the Carmiani Sisters, three mermaids with exquisite voices. Their performance should begin in a couple hours."

Even though he is not able to precisely locate the extra voice, the maitre d doesn't skip a beat. "Many of the shops around town will have various books. But, the story is a simple one. They are paladins. They stand guard. They protect us all. But, it is not the rhetoric of the clergy that is important, it is the gala of the attendees. What new fashions are being worn, who is seated front and center, who gets put in the back, who, deemed by the virtuous hosts, has the political power and social presence to be at the top of the social ladder. That is where the intrigue is. Now mind you, we haven't had a political assassination in the last four gatherings. That is a good streak. We will see if it continues."

While he has been talking, he has also been moving around a desk and shifting bits and things. Pulling four rune stones out of the drawer, he sets them on the counter. "Each of these will be fifty gold pieces per night that you stay. Blue is for a water room below. Brown is a standard accommodation room suitable for humans and elves that will be either on the second or third floor. Green is for the forest on the western half of the top floor, and yellow would be for an open air atrium facing east."

Arianna takes ten platinum coins from her pouch and sets them on the counter. She takes the blue rune stone. A young servant that was standing quietly to the side steps forth, "I can show you to your room when you are ready." While mostly human looking, the gills on his neck show that he will have no difficulty accomplishing that simple task.

Arianna, not wanting to be too separated from the others, "First, we will see where my friends are staying. I suspect I may be traveling between rooms often."

[sblock=ooc]Sorry for the delays. The week was bad enough I didn't even notice I hadn't posted in four days.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
~*~ Weary travelers of the road ~*~

About a half hour after sunset, before night has truly darkened, the group arrives in Cutheleon. A carnival of street venders and performers are working there best at hawking their trade, for this is the last night before the event. A barker calls out "Thirty minutes 'til show time!" The more affluent of visitors seem to be congregating at the building he is standing in front of.

While this village seems to have all the necessities, they stand second place to the festival that is now. Looking up and down the streets, it appears that there are eighteen different taverns and inns that would accommodate travelers in a village that would only have two for its size.

[sblock=available options]All the inns have rooms available. Prices range from 2 gp a day to 50 gp a day. Food, drink and trinkets are available at inns and street venders. The town theater is having a play.

While wilder than the stays on the road, nothing here is up to the level of rowdy. It is more of a carnival atmosphere.
Shopping for trinkets, clothing or jewelry up to 1,000gp is available.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka and Drevezh'korol: summoner and wood man

~At Orden's Gardens~

Elenka loses herself for a moment gazing around at the people coming and going. With an effort she draws her attention back to the employee of Orden's Gardens and graces him with a smile.

"My guardian will not be staying," she begins. "But I shall. At least for one night."

She fishes in her pack for her stored monies and counts out the fare for one night's lodging, hands it over, then takes the brown rune stone. Drevezh'korol frowns at Elenka's assertion that he will not be staying but says nothing.

. . . . . Elenka Danyllova . . . . . . . . . . Drevezh'korol . . . . .

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 9
Initiative: +2 Perception: +11

AC: 18 (13 touch; 16 flat-footed)
HP: 74 Current: 74
CMB: +7 CMD: 19 Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will: +9

In Hand: empty
Conditions:
Spells:
  • 1st level: 6/6 remaining.
  • 2nd level: 5/5 remaining.
  • 3rd level: 4/4 remaining.
Special:
Summon Monster 5 7/7
Bond Senses 9/9 rounds remaining
Maker's Call (Transposition) 1/1 remaining
Rod of Extend: 3/3 remaining (3rd lv. or lower)

[section][size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +3 Perception: +10; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 21 (13 touch; 18 flat-footed) Current AC: 21
HP: 65 Current HP: 65
CMB: +16 CMD: 29 Fort: +6 Ref: +5 Will: +5 (+9 vs. enchantment)

In Hand: empty
Conditions:
Special:
Longarm bracers 3/3 remaining

[sblock=Large Evolution][section]Large Stats Not currently in effect
Evolution Surge (Large): +8 STR, +4 CON, +2 Natural Armor, -2 DEX, -1 AC &
attack rolls, +1 CMB & CMD, -2 Fly, -4 Stealth, 10 ft. reach, STR evolution
costs double

Major Modifications:
STR: 30 +10 [32 +11 w/ belt]
DEX: 15 AC: 21, 11 touch, 19 flat-footed
CON: 17 HP: 79

Modified Attacks:
Slam (x2) +19 (2d8+12)
Bite
Hooves (x2)[/section][/sblock][/section][/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando Furioso, Venzan bravo

~Newly arrived at Cutheleon~

Fury looks around the town as they arrive and make their way towards one of the numerous inns.

"This is the headquarters for an order of paladins, correct?" He continues his examination of the town. Much catches his eye, the street performers in particular. "These folks seem to know how to celebrate, not like any paladins I've known. I don't know about the rest of you but a stable for this beast and a cheap room is what I need right now. Then some food, festivities, and ale; not necessarily in that order."

• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 9 / Bard 2
Initiative: +8 Perception: +14

AC: 24 (17 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 99 Current: 99
CMB: +9 CMD: 26 Fort: +5 Ref: +16 Will: +7

In Hand:
Effects/Conditions:

Bard Spells
Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2
Spells Known:
1st: Expedition Retreat, Feather Step, Vanish
0-level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Sift[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

~ Newly arrived at Cutheleon ~

Swash1.jpg

Borric rests his hands on the pommel of his saddle, surveying the festival. There are many choices and it appears to him the party is already underway. He smiles and nudges his horse forward. He is not sure what the others are thinking in terms of accommodations, but he is looking at something practical at least.

He replies, "Aye, Fury. The party has started, but I am not sure I would put it upon the paladins to be hosting it. The event looks to be an excuse for these people to do business. I don't know a cheap inn is best, but a decent inn for tonight would be welcome, whore or no whores."

Gesturing towards a modestly priced inn, not the cheapest (around 5-10gp a night) and remarks to Fury, "What about that one? Maybe they will have clean bedding and a hot bath to relax in after our journey. As much as I don't mind the cleaning and fresh scent your magicks provide, it is not the same thing, mate."

"This festival probably go late into the night, and there is probably plenty of time later to enjoy it."

He keeps riding to the stable that services the chosen inn.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +16
AC: 30 (25 w/out shield, 28(23w/shield) flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 103 Current: 103
CMB: +15 CMD: 28 (30 vs. Disarm/ 32 vs. Trip) Fort: +12 Reflex: +8 Will: +7 (+10 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6Dmg) or Combat Expertise (-3/+3AC), Lunge

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow(LH) & Mwk Spiked Gauntlet (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

Remove ads