[LPF] Allbright's Shadow

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Kalinn strides along with Fury and Borric . . . her new friends seem apt to smell out the most comfortable lodging for one such as she, one not used to the trappings of the upper class of 'civilized' folk. She watches their interaction, the ease with which they work and speak together. Good to have friends, she thinks.​
[/section]

Current Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Standard Block
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Rage Block
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 160/160
CMB: +16 CMD: 30
Fort: +12 Reflex: +07 Will: +11

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 155/155
CMB: +15 CMD: 29
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +10

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 28 (15 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +09 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 16/16)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)

Current Weapon in Hand: Hafísbíta

Hafísbíta Powers Available
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge
Special: Boon: Cure Light Wounds (Remaining: 03/03)
Special: Boon: Heroism (Remaining: 01/01)
Special: Boon: Gallant Inspiration (Remaining: 01/01)

Spells Available
  • Level 0: Unlimited
  • Level 1: 7/7 per Day
  • Level 2: 6/6 per Day
  • Level 3: 3/3 per Day
Level 0: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
Level 2: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
Level 3: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]
Bren's handsome features take on a somewhat morose expression. "Much as I'd like to stay with you, I need to check in at the embassy here and let my superiors know I've arrived and what's going on. I'll likely be expected to stay there this evening, so I'll catch up with you tomorrow."

He wheels his horse and rides off toward the Irthian Embassy here in town.​
[/section]
AC: 18 (18 Flat-Footed, 18 Touch)
HP: 74/74
CMB: +10 CMD: 27 (+12/29 vs Grapple)
Fort: +12 Reflex: +08 Will: +18

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +15, Sense Motive: +10

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Special Abilities: Advice (10/10 Rnds), Calming Touch (09/09), Channel Energy (10/10)
Special Abilities: Inspiring Command (09/09), Stunning Fist: Fatigue, Crushing Blow (08/08)
Special Abilities: Ki Pool (08/08), Jaunt Boots (03/03), Unity (01/01)

Prayers Available
Orisons: Detect Magic, Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st Level: Bless, Bless, Bless, Murderous Command, Ray of Sickening, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith
2nd Level: Bull's Strength, Prot from Evil (C), Prot from Evil (C), Shield Other, Silence, Spiritual Weapon
3rd Level: Archon's Aura, Chain of Perdition, Invisibility Purge, Prayer, Searing Light
4th Level: Discern Lies, Freedom of Movement, Spiritual Ally, Spiritual Ally
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
[sblock=Timeline Question]
So, is everyone in town at this point? Or is there still a day difference between the walkers and the teleporters?
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily_150.jpg

When the carnival barker shouts in his ear, Daylily reflexively reaches out with one hand and grabs the man by his shirt front, lifting him a few inches off the ground. The barbarian glares at the terrified man for a moment, then unceremoniously drops him and walks away. The wild elf seems rather on edge.

He wanders closer to Relic, glancing around as if an attack could come at any moment. "Oyeh, Elder Storyteller. I know is probably big secret prophecy or somethings, but maybe you cans giving me a hint for when the doom is coming? The waiting ... I am not having much liking for the waiting."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 19 (19 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 117/117
CMB: +16 CMD: 29
Fort: +13 Reflex: +8 Will: +7
Attack: +17/+9 for WD+19

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 9 touch)
HP: 137/137
CMB: +18 CMD: 31
Fort: +15 Reflex: +8 Will: +9
Attack: +24/+16 for WD+24

Perception: +15

Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 16/16

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
~The Gardens~
"Ohh! Assassinations have happened here? We must investigate that! I'm very interested in findi..." Malkovian starts but Anaerion hushes him with a "sh!" before looking up at the matrie d before saying "I would be interested in seeing what the play is about. But, if you have another brown rune available, I will take that first. Otherwise, the atrium will suffice."

Once he gets his room assignment, Anaerion will head off to the play, interested in what would be going on.
[sblock=Stats]
Initiative: +9 Perception: +2 (low-light vision)
AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch ) HP: 65 Current: 65
CMB: +2 CMD:15 Fort: +7 Reflex: +8 Will: +8
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep

School Focus:
Shift: 20' Teleport as Dim Door. Does not Provoke AoO (9/9 remaining)
Summoner's Charm: Summoning Spells Last a total of 13 Rounds
Dimensional Steps: 270/270 feet per day. Must be used in 5' increments
Fast Study: Can Memorize Open Slots in 1 minute instead of 15 minutes
Ring Of Counter spells: Contains Enervation

Malkovian: Happy for now.
Timely Inspiration: 3/3 Immediate Action, +2 Bonus, Range 60', Immediate action
Gallant Inspiration: 1/1 Immediate Action, +2d4 Bonus, Range 60', Immediate action
Borrow Skill: 3/3 Standard Action, borrowing skill ranks (Normally Knowledge Skills)
Mage Hand: At will. Controllable by Malkovian/ Anaerion
Cure Light Wounds: 3/3 Standard Action. 1d8+5.
Bonus Boon: Anaerion does not know this power.
Bonus Boon 2: Anaerion does not know this power.
Bonus Boon 3: Anaerion does not know this power.

Spells Prepared:
Level 0: Detect Magic *, Read Magic, Prestidigitation, Mending
Level 1: Mage Armor *, Comprehend Languages, Grease, Enlarge Person, Feather Fall, Ray of Enfeeblement (2 Slots)
Level 2: Stone Call *, False Life (2 slots), Invisibility, Mirror Image,See Invisibility,Create Pit
Level 3: Aqueous Orb *, Haste, Dispel Magic, Magic Circle against Evil, Resist Energy: Communal
Level 4: Black Tentacles *, Persistent Glitterdust, Detect Scrying, Telekinetic Charge
Level 5: Teleport*, Persistent Slow, Overland Flight
Arcane Bond: Available
Pearl of Power level 1: 2/2
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
~Newly arrived at Cutheleon ~
"DAYLILY!" Aradra says angrily at the elf, helping the barker back up to his feet. "You're going to get kicked out before the event goes on. Please calm yourself for now, for Relic's sake?"

Looking back at Fury and the other "I'll secure myself a room for now, and maybe partake in some of the festivities. Shadow won't like them, so he'll probably sleep in my room for right now. Tomorrow I will have to clean both him and myself up, which will take most of the morning. I want to see the area we will be at tomorrow, and see what the seating is going to be like. Go have fun in town." Aradra says if someone mentions that they also want to go.

Knowing that his sleeping schedule allows him very minimal rest, once Aradra acquires his room he will investigate the actual location that they will be at tomorrow.
[sblock=OOC]
Aradra's dislike of social gatherings is showing up now, so he wants to be left alone for right now...
[/sblock]
[sblock=Aradra Stats]
Aradra Longstrider
AC: 26 (19 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 105/105
CMB: +13 CMD: 29
Fort: +9 Reflex: +14 Will: +6
Perception: +19
Initiative: +8
Current Weapon in Hand: Nothing Yet
Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim/Endless Ammo (from Bow); Woodland Stride ; Evasion; Clustered Shots; Falcon's Aim (+3 Perception & 19-20 /x3)

Used Items:

Adaptation: 110/110 Minutes Remain (Darkvision, Iron Will, Skill Focus Stealth)
Spells for Next Rest:
Level 1 Spells: Feather Step, Gravity Bow, Longstrider
Level 2 Spells: Barkskin (+3), Eagle Eye
Level 3 Spells: Greater Magic Fang
Extend Rod: 3/3 per Day
Pearl of Power lvl 1: AVAILABLE
Negate Crit: 1/1
Haste: 10/10
Fly (CL 5): 1/1
[/sblock]

[sblock=Shadow Stats]
Shadow
AC: 25 (20 flat-footed, 11 touch) (-1 DEX from AC +1 NA bonus) + 3 NA Enchancement
HP: 101/101
CMB: +14 CMD: 27 (31 vs Trip)
Fort: +11 Reflex: +8 Will: +6 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)
Perception: +16
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+12/5 1d8 + 16 + Trip) + d6 Shocking Amulet of Mighty Biting (Activated)
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent;
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
~*~ At the Seven Squire Resthouse ~*~

As Borric is looking over and talking about choices in taverns, he hears from about five feet above, "This one is good enough to suit all your needs, well except one." Looking up, Borric sees a familiar face in Sylvain, who is sitting by the window in his second story room. "I've been here a couple days, so my inquiries have been fruitful in finding where they hide your favorite past time in this pious town. I expected I would have to hunt you down there tomorrow."

Maneuvering his horse to the back of the inn, there is indeed a large stable. Five grooms take care of getting his steed, and the others, in stalls and brushed down while another takes care of the paperwork, writing down a description of each owner as well as giving that person a hand carved runestone in exchange for two gold pieces. Two more groomsman stand around, looking attentive enough that you can assume their jobs would be as guards.

Walking around front of the tavern, the Seven Squire Resthouse looks to be perfect for the group's needs. Decent food, decent ale, and not many frilly rich folk wandering around. When the innkeeper is approached, "Aye welcome. Welcome to the Seven Squire Resthouse. We got individual rooms for seven gold an night, or group rooms that sleep eight. Those are forty five gold a night." Looking down at Shadow, "He can stay as long as he is not barking or baying all night. Nipping someone or keeping other paying customers from sleeping will get him kicked out. 'kay? And that goes for noisy boys too." he says with a joking grin.

"Food is down here in the tavern. A couple baths are on every floor. Welcome and enjoy your stay."

"Well, the road has been fun, but I am going to stretch out by myself tonight." Hasamanki says."Now that we are here, I'm gonna get a few more hours of good sleep tonight. I graciously thank all of you for the company these past few days. We will most assuredly see one another again during the festivities." Hasamanki places seven gold on the desk and gets handed a key. "Second floor to the right." Before departing, "Oh, make sure and clean up good. Tomorrow's ceremony is full of rich folk strutting about, and they don't take kindly to those that don't play their games."

[sblock=ooc]Borric has found a reasonable inn, with decent amenities and a previous traveling partner. Sylvain is here, and has been staying here a couple days. He had teleported ahead, off screen. Sylvain currently has a single room.
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ Cutheleon: Seven Squire Resthouse ~

Swash1.jpg

Borric looks up and grins at Syl, "Oh ho! That sounds good, mate. Just let me get settled and cleaned up. Then we can have one more night of debauchery before things get too stuffy."

He clanks into the inn and says, "All of that sounds good. Sign me up for the room that has seven beautiful women in it that needs a man to protect them at night while he tends their secret gardens if ya know what I mean."

The innkeeper appears to know exactly what he means and doesn't look to accomadating. Borric relents, "Hmm, okay. You clearly don't have a sense of humor about that sort of thing. So, I guess I will take a single. One never knows if he needs his privacy. Besides, some of our party snores."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +16
AC: 30 (25 w/out shield, 28(23w/shield) flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 103 Current: 103
CMB: +15 CMD: 28 (30 vs. Disarm/ 32 vs. Trip) Fort: +12 Reflex: +8 Will: +7 (+10 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6Dmg) or Combat Expertise (-3/+3AC), Lunge

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow(LH) & Mwk Spiked Gauntlet (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily shrugs at Aradra. "Anyone who want to try kicking me, I will showing him who can kicking the harder."

At the inn, he raises an eyebrow at Hasamaki's words. After the mage departs, he says, "There will be game tomorrow? Heh, I am impress. I was think that this is stupid civilized type of Clansmeet ... without the games and fightings and drinkings, and instead being all talking and boringness. What are the games being like? Are the games only about who can running faster or climbing higher or drinking more? Or does they have games about who can fightings better? I knows it will probably only be the weak, civilized type of fighting with using shields and no biting, but maybe I will going to watch anyway."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 19 (19 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 117/117
CMB: +16 CMD: 29
Fort: +13 Reflex: +8 Will: +7
Attack: +17/+9 for WD+19

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 9 touch)
HP: 137/137
CMB: +18 CMD: 31
Fort: +15 Reflex: +8 Will: +9
Attack: +24/+16 for WD+24

Perception: +15

Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 16/16

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
"Don't give him a reason to bite someone, and he won't rip out their throat. And he will only bark if he smells something worse than him." Aradra smiles back, jerking his head towards Daylily. "We will also take our own single room. I am sure the poor guy needs a rest."

Dropping the gold onto counter, Aradra quickly picks up the key and deposits Shadow in the room. The wolf, exhausted from the journey, curls up near the bed and falls quickly asleep. Aradra drops off his backpack, but keeps the necessary quiver with his two bows with him. He also grabs the invitation, just in case that is needed.

Once Aradra has deposited everything, he heads off to the direction of the chapel, curious as to where they will be sitting tomorrow.
[sblock=Aradra Stats]
Aradra Longstrider
AC: 26 (19 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 105/105
CMB: +13 CMD: 29
Fort: +9 Reflex: +14 Will: +6
Perception: +19
Initiative: +8
Current Weapon in Hand: Nothing Yet
Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim/Endless Ammo (from Bow); Woodland Stride ; Evasion; Clustered Shots; Falcon's Aim (+3 Perception & 19-20 /x3)

Used Items:

Adaptation: 110/110 Minutes Remain (Darkvision, Iron Will, Skill Focus Stealth)
Spells for Next Rest:
Level 1 Spells: Feather Step, Gravity Bow, Longstrider
Level 2 Spells: Barkskin (+3), Percieve Clues (Changed my mind)
Level 3 Spells: Greater Magic Fang
Extend Rod: 3/3 per Day
Pearl of Power lvl 1: AVAILABLE
Negate Crit: 1/1
Haste: 10/10
Fly (CL 5): 1/1
[/sblock]

[sblock=Shadow Stats]
Shadow
AC: 25 (20 flat-footed, 11 touch) (-1 DEX from AC +1 NA bonus) + 3 NA Enchancement
HP: 101/101
CMB: +14 CMD: 27 (31 vs Trip)
Fort: +11 Reflex: +8 Will: +6 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)
Perception: +16
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+12/5 1d8 + 16 + Trip) + d6 Shocking Amulet of Mighty Biting (Activated)
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent;
[/sblock]

Remove ads