• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Allbright's Shadow

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka and Drevezh'korol, summoner and wood man

Elenka rushes along with Drevezh'korol to join Arianna in healing at the statue. They will take care of that as quickly as they can and return to rejoin the others as soon as possible.

• • • • Drevezh'korol • • •

[sblock=Actions/OOC]--

Mods: +1 haste, +1 GMF, +2 bane, -3 PA; +1 GMF, +2d6+2 bane, +6 PA
[/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][section][size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +4 Perception: +11; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 24 (14 touch; 20 flat-footed) Current AC: 28 (+4 Mage Armor)
HP: 82 Current HP: 82
CMB: +17 CMD: 31 Fort: +8 Ref: +6 Will: +6 (+4 vs. enchantment)

In Hand: empty
Conditions: Haste (+1 att w/full att, +1 to hit, +1 dodge, +30 ft move), Gr Magic Fang (+1 hit/dmg), Mage Armor (+4 AC)
Special:
Longarm bracers 3/3 remaining

[sblock=Large Evolution][section]Large Stats NOT in effect
Evolution Surge (Large): +8 STR, +4 CON, +2 Natural Armor, -2 DEX, -1 AC &
attack rolls, +1 CMB & CMD, -2 Fly, -4 Stealth, 10 ft. reach, STR evolution
costs double

Major Modifications:
STR: 31 +10 [35 +12 w/ belt]
DEX: 16 AC: 24, 12 touch, 21 flat-footed
CON: 18 HP: 98

Modified Attacks:
Slam (x2)
Bite
Hooves (x2)
[/section][/sblock][/section][/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
OOC Treasure Talk: [sblock] If no one has much of an argument, I think Syl could definitely make good use of the Staff of Many Rays, since it is very true that Syl doesn't have much to contribute offensively other than hexes and an occasional Save of Suck spell. Having some blasty blasty goodness would help round him out, I think.[/sblock]

Sylvain stat block: [sblock]
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Sylvain_Marana_(Gerald007)

Initiative: [/sblock]
[sblock]+9
AC: 17 (15 Flat-Footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 98/98
CMB: +5 CMD: 19
Fort: +9 Reflex: +10 Will: +111
Perception: +2
Current Weapon in Hand: None
Hexes: ( DC 23) Misfortune, Healing, Fortune, Flight, Slumber, Cackle, Evil Eye, Retribution, Ice Tomb
Spells Per Day
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Message, Stabilize
1st Level: Burning Hands (DC 18), Charm Person (DC 20), Enlarge Person, Ill Omen (DC 20), Ray of Enfeeblement, Shocking Grasp
2nd Level: Flaming Sphere (DC 19), Glitterdust (DC 21) (x2), Hold Person (DC 21), Vomit Swarm, Web
3rd Level: Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 20) (x2), Heroism (x2), Stinking Cloud (DC 20)
4th Level: Black Tentacles, Confusion (DC 23), Dimension Door, Wall of Ice
5th Level: Baleful Polymorph (DC 22), Feeblemind (DC 24), Teleport (x2)
6th Level: Flesh to Stone (DC 23), Greater Dispel Magic, True Seeing
^means spell is used for the day.

[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
[sblock=staff]Anaerion DOES want it, but since I have two characters (and a wolf) I am ok with just getting the crossbow. Anaerion can fly around squirting demons in the face with it.

TBH though, hexes are going to get more useful as the day goes on. Given our current circumstances and estimated enemies, the casters are going to run out of spells quickly. Having Syl have ice block AND retribution will help a lot. I would be throwing those hexes out left and right, even if it is only evil eye to get a -2 A.C or to attacks. That can be the difference between life or death.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Gerald007

First Post
Staff OOC: [sblock]I'm cool if Anaerion wants the staff. I do plan on mostly using hexes, as it is really tough to get a spell in through our guys, and the cramped quarters. If you could make better use of it, please take it. I'm totally fine with that.[/sblock]

Sylvain stat block: [sblock]
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Sylvain_Marana_(Gerald007)

Initiative: [/sblock]
[sblock]+9
AC: 17 (15 Flat-Footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 98/98
CMB: +5 CMD: 19
Fort: +9 Reflex: +10 Will: +111
Perception: +2
Current Weapon in Hand: None
Hexes: ( DC 23) Misfortune, Healing, Fortune, Flight, Slumber, Cackle, Evil Eye, Retribution, Ice Tomb
Spells Per Day
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Message, Stabilize
1st Level: Burning Hands (DC 18), Charm Person (DC 20), Enlarge Person, Ill Omen (DC 20), Ray of Enfeeblement, Shocking Grasp
2nd Level: Flaming Sphere (DC 19), Glitterdust (DC 21) (x2), Hold Person (DC 21), Vomit Swarm, Web
3rd Level: Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 20) (x2), Heroism (x2), Stinking Cloud (DC 20)
4th Level: Black Tentacles, Confusion (DC 23), Dimension Door, Wall of Ice
5th Level: Baleful Polymorph (DC 22), Feeblemind (DC 24), Teleport (x2)
6th Level: Flesh to Stone (DC 23), Greater Dispel Magic, True Seeing
^means spell is used for the day.

[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Drev makes it back to the shrine to find Arianna going through a painful metamorphosis of wounds opening and closing on her body as she caresses the angel statue. The number of closing wounds is at least outpacing the new ones opening, and eventually all of the wounds have closed and healed. "That life conduit spell has a bit of a sting to it, but it works in a pinch." Drev takes his turn with the statue, healing his wounds in a more traditional way. Once both the outsiders are healed to their full potential, "I need to step out for a moment. If you will guard her?" sounds off the normally quiet Teq Oola. Arianna braces herself against the statue base and dismisses her living armor for a moment. She flaps her tailfin on the floor for a ten count, feigning impatience, before starting her summoning ritual to bringing her bonded one back to her. When he returns, Teq's arms and legs are a bit thicker, more muscled. He used to have gills, but they seem to have disappeared in this latest growth spurt.
Stretching to test the new body, "Okay. That should work fine. Let's get back to the others."

Drev and Arianna return.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

"Me? Me damage the Demonscope? Ha! I didn't do that. I am just a scout. They don't tell scouts the whole plans, in case they get captured. Well, like now. As to he, I cannot say. He is *cough* *choke* *cough*. See, no one can speak his name. Not even me."
The quasit is grasping for something more to give, but is getting the realization that he has little left to bargain with. "No one here can speak his name. But, I... I could let you commune with the outer realms. There are too many of them. He could not have blocked other planes from speaking his name. But if I do this, you must let me go free and unharmed for a period of at least one month."

[sblock=OOC]As a last chance, the quasit is offering up his Commune ability. He gets it once a week.[/sblock]
[sblock=Loot]
+1 Mithral Full-Plate of Speed armor, 26,500 gp
+2 Cold Iron longsword, 10,315 gp
+1 Called shortsword, 8,310 gp
Staff of Healing, 29,600 gp
Anaerion ~ Staff of Many Rays, 57,200 gp
Elenka ~ Staff of the Eidolons, 14,400 gp
party funds ~ 3 wands of Cure Light Wounds, 750 gp each
Anaerion, Relic, ?? ~ 3 Water Scorpions,
Aura faint transmutation; CL 1st
Slot none; Price 5,360 gp each
Description
This wood and iron weapon resembles a light crossbow with a very short prod. The prod itself is non-functional, but provides the water scorpion with excellent balance. The water scorpion functions as a +1 weapon that magically produces a stream of holy water with a range of 30 feet each time it is fired. The stream strikes its opponent as a ranged touch attack that deals 2d4+1 points of damage to undead and evil outsiders. To other creatures it is harmless. Only one stream might be fired each round, but there are rumors of water scorpions of speed created from the original.
Anyone proficient with crossbows may use a water scorpion without penalty.

Daylily, ??, ??, ?? ~ 4 Faith Orbs
Aura moderate evocation; CL 9th
Slot none; Price 2,250 gp each
Description
This brass orb is a bit larger than a human fist. It is covered with symbols of goodness and law and thick studs. If used as an improvised weapon, it deals 1d6 points of bludgeoning damage and serves as a good weapon for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction. The faith orb is activated when a special stud is depressed (usually marked by a different metal). Activating the orb is a standard action, but the orb may be thrown as a ranged touch attack (10-foot range increment) with the same action that is used to activate it. At the end of the action or when it hits its target (use the splash chart to see where it goes if you miss), it triggers a flame strike centered on the orb. Creatures caught in the blast area suffer 9d6 damage as the spell, or half with a DC 17 Reflex save. The faith orb is consumed in the process.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Status, Combat Over]

93/130 AC 19 N29 ~ Daylily ~ DR 1 glaive-guisarme ~ grappling sparkly quasit
..83/83. AC 22 O29 ~ Relic ~ Fly 5898r,
..82/82. AC 21 P29 ~ Sylvain ~ DV 1389r, MA 5433r, ArcSight 40r,
108/108.AC 24 K31 ~ Orlando ~ DV 1389r ~Foggy Minded, Sparkly ~
123/127 AC 31+2BS M29 ~ Borric ~ DV 1389r, +2 Heroism 368r, +2 BS 509r ~
..79/79. AC 17 N29 ~ Anaerion ~DV 1389r/MA/OFl/1850r/DS/9021r/MC368r, ~
..82/82. AC 18 S29 ~ Elenka ~ DV 1389r,
..82/82. AC 24+4 M29 ~ Drevezh'Korol ~ MA 4198r, Gr Magic Fang 4808r, ~
100^82/100^82 AC 30 S29 ~ Arianna ~ MA 1832r, GMF 10286r ~
164/164 AC 28 L29 ~ Kalinn ~
..80/80. AC 22 Q29 ~ Breninyr ~ CR 7244r/MA 5455r ~
121/121 AC 26 M28 ~ Aradra ~DV 1389r, SI 213r, LS 13833r ~
124/125 AC 28 K28 ~ Shadow ~ DV 1389r, GMF +2 13831r/MA 5434r, ~
.,??/??.. AC 15 T29 ~ Kutholiam ~ DV 1389r, InvisPurge 22r, ~

??/?? AC 27 F32 ~ Quasit, grappled
-38/73 AC 20 K29 ~ CMD 24 DEAD Balbau A
-19/73 AC 20 J28 ~ CMD 24 DEAD Balbau B,
-4-20/73 AC 20 I29 ~ DEAD Balbau C ~ curbstomped coup-de-grace
-5-20/125 AC 30 L30 ~ DEAD Kalvakus Demon ~ curbstomped coup-de-grace
-13+8=-5/??? AC 27 I28 ~ Knight, unconscious
-32/171 AC 27 M31 ~ DEAD Tarry Demodand,
1/3? AC9 ~ Pinned man
??-35-17-6/?? AC 16 ~ Son of Perdition, GONE

Ceiling: 30 feet
Lighter Cyan shaded circle: Borric's Ioun Torch still providing light, outside of that, candle light providing moderate or dim light. Still there, just got tired of merging maps to do the effect right.
Inside Red shaded circle, Magic Circle vs. Evil 10' around Anaerion still there. Tired of merging effects.
Deep Blue Shaded: Grease
Magenta Triangle state: Flying
Green Triangle state: Haste
Red Diamond state: Grappled
Blue Circle state: Prone
Purple Dot: Blind
[/sblock][sblock=Map]
dungeon57.jpg
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Relic stepped out of the magical cloud. "I can't think of any advantage knowing this one's name would give us. Can you little imp? If not ... Daylily, I expect you will show the honor you have always shown to your prisoners to this little varmit." He moved over and collected one of the water scorpions, tested its weight and then slung it over his shoulder.

Systole

First Post
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily smiles. "Ah, goods! I was thinks this is another prisoner dilemma thingses. Goodbye, wicked thing!" He brings the quasit to his mouth, and in one smooth motion he bites the creature's head off. Spitting the head to the right side, he casually tosses the rest of the corpse to the left. Advancing on the gleaming round spheres, he asks, "So this is make fire if press the nub, and other the wise, I can hit the invader thing with? Okay!"

[sblock=OOC]Dead quasit, Ozzy Osborne style.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 19 (19 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 130/130
CMB: +17 CMD: 30
Fort: +13 Reflex: +8 Will: +7
Attack: +18/+10/+5 for WD+19

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 9 touch)
HP: 152/152
CMB: +19 CMD: 32
Fort: +15 Reflex: +8 Will: +9
Attack: +25/+17/+12 for WD+24

Perception: +15
Initiative: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: Quasit (probably 1d3 improvised)
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: ??/18
Haste Remaining: ??/10

Used Items:
Potion of Fly, Potion of See Invisibility x2, Wand of CLW x16

[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Swash1.jpg

Borric took the longsword and hangs it from his belt. He still was a walking arsenal.

“Whatever no one is using, someone grab it anyway just in case. I am going to look ahead. Fury, you might want to come with me. Your eyes are better.”

He hugged to the wall and made his way around the pews to the right and approached the crashed in doors.

[sblock=Actions]Take +2 Cold Iron Longsword
Move to L42[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +18
AC: 31 (26 w/out shield, 28(23w/out shield) flat-footed, 14 Touch) Barskin -> 32 now
HP: 127 Current: 123
CMB: +17 CMD: 31 (33 vs. Disarm/ 35 vs. Trip) Fort: +13 Reflex: +9 Will: +8 (+11 vs. Fear) +10 Reflex
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-4/+8Dmg), Combat Expertise (-4/+4AC), Lunge, Heroism (+2 Att/SVs/Skills), Mind-shielded, Darkvision, Barkskin, Bless

Current Weapon in Hand: Spiked Gauntlet (RH), Shield (LH), Holy Flail (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
"Well, that is one way to kill a demon. Biting it's head off. Well done Daylily! Most...interesting."

Anaerion stows his rod back into it's pouch before grabbing both the staff that casts multiple rays, and a water scorpion. Slinging the water scorpion on his back, Anaerion holds the staff in both hands, nodding towards his companions. "Allright, I believe I am ready."

[sblock=Actions]
Anaerion will carry the staff for now
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Initiative: +9 Perception: +2 (low-light vision)
AC: 13 + 4 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch ) HP: 79 Current: 79
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +7 Reflex: +8 Will: +9
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep

Spells in Effect:
Detect Scrying: 16 hours remain
Mage Armor: 4 hours
Overland Flight: 4 hours
Magic Circle against Evil: 90 Minutes

In Hand: Staff of Many Rays

School Focus:
Abilities locked due to Dimensional Lock

Shift: 25' Teleport as Dim Door. Does not Provoke AoO (9/9 remaining) (3+ Int)
Summoner's Charm: Summoning Spells Last a total of 16 Rounds (1.5 level)
Dimensional Steps: 330/330 feet per day. Must be used in 5' increments (30 * Level)

Fast Study: Can Memorize Open Slots in 1 minute instead of 15 minutes
Ring Of Counter spells: Contains Enervation

Malkovian: Happy for now.
Timely Inspiration: 1/3 Immediate Action, +2 Bonus, Range 60', Immediate action
Gallant Inspiration: 1/1 Immediate Action, +2d4 Bonus, Range 60', Immediate action
Borrow Skill: 2/3 Standard Action, borrowing skill ranks (Normally Knowledge Skills)
Mage Hand: At will. Controllable by Malkovian/ Anaerion
Cure Light Wounds: 3/3 Standard Action. 1d8+5.
Bonus Boon: Anaerion does not know this power.
Bonus Boon 2: Anaerion does not know this power.
Bonus Boon 3: Anaerion does not know this power.

Spells Prepared (* denotes School Spell):
Level 0: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Prestidigitation, Mending
Level 1: Mage Armor *, Comprehend Languages, Grease (DC 18), Disguise Self, Feather Fall, Ray of Enfeeblement (2 Slots) (DC 17)
Level 2: Stone Call *, False Life (2 slots), Invisibility, Mirror Image,See Invisibility,Create Pit (DC 19)
Level 3: Aqueous Orb (DC 20) *, Haste, Dispel Magic, Magic Circle against Evil, Resist Energy: Communal, Haste
Level 4: Black Tentacles(+11+1+4 CMB) *, Persistent Glitterdust (DC 19 Save Twice), Telekinetic Charge, Detect Scrying, Telekinetic Charge
Level 5: Wall of Stone *, Persistent Slow (DC 19 Save Twice), Overland Flight, Dismissal (DC 21)
Level 6: Quicken Web (DC 19)*, Disintegrate, OPEN SLOT

Staff of Rays: 10/10
Arcane Bond: USED (Daylight)
Pearl of Power level 1: 0/2
Piercing Rod: 1/3
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
The solider, who seems to have a much better control of himself now that he's sat down for a while, stands up and picks up two of the faith orbs, and pockets them.

Hearing Borric, the solider says "Wait Borric, I'm coming too. " Aradra eyes turn from his normal green to a steel grey, and he seems to be preparing himself to once again go into the fray.
[sblock=OOC]
Aradra will take 2 of the Faith orbs for now.
Activate Adaptation(Iron Will)
Move to I42
[/sblock][sblock=Aradra Stats]
Aradra Longstrider
AC: 26 (19 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 121/121
CMB: +15 CMD: 31
Fort: +10 Reflex: +15 Will: +7 + 2(IW)
Perception: +21
Initiative: +8
Current Weapon in Hand: +16 (hits Twice)/+16/+11/+6 (1d8+11)
Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim/Endless Ammo (from Bow); Woodland Stride ; Evasion; Clustered Shots; Falcon's Aim (+3 Perception & 19-20 /x3);Longstrider (16 hours);

On Crit: Target makes DC 23 Fort Save. If Failed, Staggered 1d4+1; Else Staggered 1

Used Items:
19 taps CLW wand

Adaptation: 100/130 Minutes Remain (Darkvision, Iron Will, Skill Focus Stealth, Climb 15, Swim 15)

Level 1 Spells: Feather Step, Gravity Bow, Longstrider, BLANK
Level 2 Spells: Barkskin (+4), Wind Wall, BLANK
Level 3 Spells: Greater Magic Fang
Level 4 Spells:
Extend Rod: 1/3 per Day
Pearl of Power lvl 1: Casted Mage Armor on Shadow
Negate Crit: 1/1
Haste: 7/10
Fly (CL 5): 1/1
Potion of See Invisibility(Loan from Daylily): 0/1
[/sblock]

[sblock=Shadow Stats]
Shadow
AC: 24 + 4 (22 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 124/125
CMB: +16 + 1 CMD: 29 (33 vs Trip)
Fort: +12 Reflex: +10 Will: +6 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)
Perception: +21
Initiative: +2
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+17 / +9 1d8 + 21 + Trip) + d6 Shocking Amulet of Mighty Biting (De-activated)
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent, Magic Fang Greater (+2) (16 hours), Mage Armor +4 (10 hours);
[/sblock]

Remove ads