[M&M] Buffyverse game? (OOC) [Recruiting CLOSED]

Shalimar

First Post
I kind of figured that Taylor would pick up on Gale in the hospital, its not like the corridors by the morgue are going to be all that crowded. I was kind of hoping though that the other demon would point out that Slyphs are harmless before it gets too far.

Jemal

Adventurer
Sorry bout that guys, I'm back on duty now, provided things don't get worse again. For future reference, if I do bug out again feel free to npc my character(s) in games as needed.

And just for the record, James is Canadian, not british - Though he went to school in Britain (And trained there with the watchers council), so kinda talks/thinks part Brit

Vertexx69

First Post
I just got the M&M 2nd edition book today. I don't know if you guys would still accept the werewolf into the group, but skimming the IC thread you aren't even through your meet and greet yet.

I do have a couple questions though about 2nd edition rules:

1. Does the total attack/defense/damage bonus thats based on power lvl mean all mods can only total +8, or does it mean a max of +8 base, +8 stat, +8 power modifier?

2. How much less would shapeshifting cost per rank (normally 8) if it was limited to a single other form (the crinos werewolf hybrid)?

I could have Daniel Wang the rock climbing, zoologist done by sometime tomorrow.

Velmont

First Post
1. +8 for attack, +8 damage, +8 toughness save, +8 defence. With the master approval, you can do some trade between attack and damage or between toughness save and defence. If you want to do a clumsy Hulk, you could easily have +10 to toughness and damage but only +6 to attack and defence.

2. I wouldn't go for shapeshifting. I would rather buy each power individually and then use a drawback to represent your shapeshift ability. Shapeshift is more for a person who can switch to a lot of form.

drothgery

First Post
jkason said:
((OOC: Sorry. Having a heck of a time getting the boards to load for me.))

Everyone has. Don't worry about it. Until ENWorld's performing reasonably, I'm perfectly okay with a somewhat irregular posting schedule.

Shalimar

First Post
The Mecha and Manga PDF for Mutants and Masterminds is now out, and I have to say its outstanding. It has mechanics to fill in some of the holes in the Mutants and Masterminds system, like fleshed out Mecha building rules, rules for varying tiers of play in a single game, transformations, etc.

I really like it a lot. The flavor stuff is really great, it captures a lot of the things that make Anime/Manga as mediums stand out from character quirks to feats and powers that mimic staples like the Flash Step, Substitution, and Shadow Clone powers.

drothgery

First Post
(repeating from my Star Wars game thread...)

Okay, it looks like ENWorld is finally responsive. If this holds up, I'll be out of excuses for not moving my games along.

Remove ads