[M&M] Buffyverse game? (OOC) [Recruiting CLOSED]

drothgery

First Post
Thanks for being patient.

No problem. I'm going to try and get beter about making sure there's an update from me every two or three days at the latest.

Also, Jemal still hasn't appeared at ENWorld since July 30th, so assuming the game gets moving again, I think I'm going to end up writing James out.

And I picked up Mech & Magna, so my mini-M&M book collection is at 4 books (the core book, Ultimate Power, Warriors & Warlocks, and Mech & Magna). Some fun stuff in there.

drothgery

First Post
I think I'm going to shut this game down; I'm not posting enough for it, and if a game goes a week without anything from the PCs, it's a problem.

Shayuri

First Post
Argh...

Droth...it's your decision and all, and okay, but the last post from you was a bit ambiguous. We'd gotten the demons in the car and...you didn't ask for a roll or anything. So I figured you'd either narrate us getting where we were going, or maybe you were waiting to see where we were going, but...I wasn't sure what the holdup was.

Damnit.

jkason

First Post
I'll apologize for not being as responsive. I've been enjoying the game, but I think I may just not be very good at fully-free-form investigative stuff. I think a couple different times I've sort of not known what to do next, which lead to a lot of standing around on Gavin's part (especially when he was off on his own).

Thanks for the opportunity in any case, drothgery.

drothgery

First Post
Sorry, I worked 68 hours this week, so I had to focus more on my game on Living world... but thanks for the game.

Life happens. When I kicked this game off, I was unemployed. Now I'm working 40 hours a week again.

Argh...

Droth...it's your decision and all, and okay, but the last post from you was a bit ambiguous. We'd gotten the demons in the car and...you didn't ask for a roll or anything. So I figured you'd either narrate us getting where we were going, or maybe you were waiting to see where we were going, but...I wasn't sure what the holdup was.

Damnit.

It's not just that there wasn't much activity in this game. It's also that I wasn't keeping this game or my Star Wars game updated, and another game I was in seems to have failed to get going. I'm not sure I can run multiple PBPs concurrently.

But if you're ever in one of my games again and it's been silent for a few days and you don't know what to do -- PM me or post to the OOC thread.

I'll apologize for not being as responsive. I've been enjoying the game, but I think I may just not be very good at fully-free-form investigative stuff. I think a couple different times I've sort of not known what to do next, which lead to a lot of standing around on Gavin's part (especially when he was off on his own).

Thanks for the opportunity in any case, drothgery.

I'm not sure I really know how to write them either.

Sorry I couldn't make this one work.

Shayuri

First Post
Mew. Okay. Sorry for the fuss. It's frustrating to lose a game that I'd made special effort to keep, but I know too well how hard it is to keep multiple games going.

If accepted to another of your games in the future, I will be sure to be more conscientious about using the OOC thread and/or PM's.

Remove ads