[M&M] Buffyverse game? (OOC) [Recruiting CLOSED]

drothgery

First Post
The Mecha and Manga PDF for Mutants and Masterminds is now out, and I have to say its outstanding. It has mechanics to fill in some of the holes in the Mutants and Masterminds system, like fleshed out Mecha building rules, rules for varying tiers of play in a single game, transformations, etc.

I really like it a lot. The flavor stuff is really great, it captures a lot of the things that make Anime/Manga as mediums stand out from character quirks to feats and powers that mimic staples like the Flash Step, Substitution, and Shadow Clone powers.

Cool. Wonder when the print version will be out? I got a print copy of Warriors & Warlocks today; looks nifty.

Velmont

First Post
Still here... I am looking at Taylor and Gale. But with our missing watcher, I can only have a discussion with the Gavin, as I suppose we are both with the watcher at the moment, right?

drothgery

First Post
Still here... I am looking at Taylor and Gale. But with our missing watcher, I can only have a discussion with the Gavin, as I suppose we are both with the watcher at the moment, right?

The Plan (tm) was for all of you to meet up again after Taylor's classes (and your work) was done for the afternoon (it's now late afternoon). Nothing has happened to prevent you or Gavin from making the meeting on time. I haven't decided whether to plot device Jemal's absense into James not making the meeting; for now, he's running late.

Shalimar

First Post
Gale is just following Taylor through her day, its not like she pays attention in the class or is working towards a degree. SHe is only looking for the people who are tailing Taylor really, and you said she lost the person.

drothgery

First Post
Shayuri? Taylor's up.

Also, since Jemal hasn't been to ENWorld for over three weeks, I think I'm going to have to plot device James out of action for a while.

Shayuri

First Post
Yar, sorry! This weekend was hectic. My mom and grandma's coming up this week and I'm frantically trying to get ready. I'll get caught up today though.

Shalimar

First Post
I think I'm waiting on a response from Taylor. It'd be rough to move on without the Slayer and the Watcher though, especially since the Slayer is Gale's whole motivation.

Shayuri

First Post
*waves*

Holiday weekend means I'm not at the computer as often as usual on weekends. I'm alive though, and will get caught up asap.

Shayuri

First Post
Famous last words. This time for real.

Had some very important RL and online issues to work out...and now they are worked out, for better or for worse. :)

Thanks for being patient.

Remove ads