Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knight Otu said:
Told you, I have. The boy, too greedy he is. - Jotu

We have Kemrain's cloning factory. We can create others. - Kenotu

Unwise, that is. Forgot the lessons of the clone wars, you already have? - Jotu

No. *shoots Jotu* Now, come on, Jdvn, you know you have to train first before you can turn. - Darth Kenotu
... I thought there was a sign-up sheet, though.

Um, sure. What happens if I use the dark side to kill all members of the dark side, then un-turn?

Jdvn1

Darth K'Trava said:
Don't feel bad. He doesn't have the hair for it either... Any longish hair he's got is in the bangs.... he's going for some weird sort of Jedi haircut.... ;)

I can't headbang properly either as my hair's shorter than his is.... :heh: (except for the sides-he wins on that one! :) )

It's good to enjoy good music, no matter what kind it is. :cool:
I like to turn up the classical music and roll down the windows and headbang... you get some interesting looks.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
I like to turn up the classical music and roll down the windows and headbang... you get some interesting looks.

Sounds like the same kind of looks Torm said he got by driving by some Nirvana fans in Myrtle Beach blaring Weird Al's parody of their song... :lol:

Knight Otu

First Post
Jdvn1 said:

Um, sure. What happens if I use the dark side to kill all members of the dark side, then un-turn?

Oh, yeah, that. That would be formula AA-23. Sign here.

Bureaucrat Otu

Kemrain

First Post
JDiv said:
1. Yay on the game!
Thank you muchly! I have joined the Dark Side and taken up PbP. Where I am now I dont' even know what the bottom will be like, but I'm on my way there.

JDivvy said:
2. ... You saw a car accident? I see multiple per day. Then again, this is the fourth largest city in the nation.
It was in game, but, yes. A severe one. A young woman hit a pedestrian and slid, spinning sideways and smashing the passenger seat into a telephone pole. The passenger seat she had her infant's carseat in. So much blood everywhere. The woman's heart stopped, but rescue breathing and heart massage got her alive again, barely. I had to rip the doors open to help get them out, and I ended up riding to the hospital in the back of a police car with the man who was hit because another ambulance would have taken too long to get there. I gave blood at the hospital, too (Demons are universal doners, it seems. Lucky me.) The three fo them are in stable condition now, and will probably never know I helped them. I just wish I could have done more. Feel so guilty.

Joy Divvy said:
3. That's amazingly awesome. I'd have brought my drumset, or filled in for an already-playing drummer. That'll never happen around here, though.
I have a feeling this will last a full day or more. I also have a feeling that a year from now people are gonna show up "for the concert, man!"

- Kemrain the Wanting to Game.

Darth K'Trava said:
Sounds like the same kind of looks Torm said he got by driving by some Nirvana fans in Myrtle Beach blaring Weird Al's parody of their song... :lol:

LOL! :p

I'm getting to like Torm more and more each time I log on.

Jdvn1 said:

dun zat also. And yes- strange looks for sure. The old people just get confused and need more medication.

Jdvn1 said:

you get to star in a six peice movie series and have a cult following.

Jdvn1

Knight Otu said:
Oh, yeah, that. That would be formula AA-23. Sign here.

Bureaucrat Otu
... So you killed Jotu over a misunderstanding?

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
It was in game, but, yes. A severe one. A young woman hit a pedestrian and slid, spinning sideways and smashing the passenger seat into a telephone pole. The passenger seat she had her infant's carseat in. So much blood everywhere. The woman's heart stopped, but rescue breathing and heart massage got her alive again, barely. I had to rip the doors open to help get them out, and I ended up riding to the hospital in the back of a police car with the man who was hit because another ambulance would have taken too long to get there. I gave blood at the hospital, too (Demons are universal doners, it seems. Lucky me.) The three fo them are in stable condition now, and will probably never know I helped them. I just wish I could have done more. Feel so guilty.
Oh, as it happened. I've never seen on as it happened, actually. Well, one, but I was in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads