Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
megamania said:
LOL! :p

I'm getting to like Torm more and more each time I log on.
Torm's cool. We're all cool. Log on more often. ;)
megamania said:
you get to star in a six peice movie series and have a cult following.
... Cool!

Jdvn1

Knight Otu said:
What makes you think so?

- Clueless Otu

Besides, that J in the name... potential security leak.

- Paranoid Otu
The 'I told you already' led to his death.

And... wouldn't I also be a sec--

Nevermind. :uhoh:

Jdvn1

Knight Otu said:
Actually, my re-turning to the dark side did so...:]

- Double-Double-Agent Otu

No, you're the reason he'd been a security risk.

- Security Officer Otu
I won't question anymore, so that I don't make myself a securitiy risk.

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Oh, as it happened. I've never seen on as it happened, actually. Well, one, but I was in it.
The best part about it, was that I had to swerve into someone's fence to avoid her car. Fun fun. I hope no one was hurt in your accident JDiv. That would suck.

- Kemrain the Avoiditive.

Jdvn1

Knight Otu said:
Perfect! Then my Superneutral Fortress is safe again from your meddling! Kuahaha!
Just from my questions. ;)
Kemrain said:
The best part about it, was that I had to swerve into someone's fence to avoid her car. Fun fun. I hope no one was hurt in your accident JDiv. That would suck.

- Kemrain the Avoiditive.
That's the best part? Yay! :uhoh:

No, we got really, really lucky. We hydroplaned off the road, skidded through a sign (yes, through -- it's the sort that was held up by two poles and we went right in between, with only a couple inches to spare), and stopped right before we hit a wooden pole, but only because the pole was already bent away from the car. The car got dinged up (scratches mostly, but all up the car) but no one was hurt.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
I like to turn up the classical music and roll down the windows and headbang... you get some interesting looks.

Try being a girl in a small summer home for lots of old people town...It's GREAT FUN! Then I do that two fingered rock on thing and smile and wave, and sometimes ask if they have any ketchup because the Grey Poupon thing has been overdone...soon after they drive away very quickly for old people....Muahahahahaha!!!!

Course I don't have the hair for head banging either, and it's all spikey so I get looks for that. Also because I wear sandals all year long and hardly ever wear even a jacket in the winter. I get yelled at in parking lots a lot. For those things and because I park in handicapped spots, people don't believe me when I tell them it's for me and it's hard to limp when both feet hurt, then I tell them to call the cops to handle it and walk away. Old people either love or hate me...hehehe... :eek:

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Just from my questions. ;)
That's the best part? Yay! :uhoh:

No, we got really, really lucky. We hydroplaned off the road, skidded through a sign (yes, through -- it's the sort that was held up by two poles and we went right in between, with only a couple inches to spare), and stopped right before we hit a wooden pole, but only because the pole was already bent away from the car. The car got dinged up (scratches mostly, but all up the car) but no one was hurt.
Lucky lucky lucky! Were you driving? Whoever was has "mad skillz!"

This isn't Erin's first car accident. She was driving a friend's RV up 91 in Vermont when a VW Bug can racing down the northbound lane, heading south. It was nearly a head-on collision, but Erin wrenched the wheel and the Bug skimmed the side, giving the Rv just enough of a tilt to flip ot over on it's side. One of Erin's passengers had a broken leg, though it wasn't terribly serious. Wear your seatbelt!

The driver of the Bug went off the road and hit a tree, wrapping her car around it.

Of course, the driver of the Bug was a demon, and she pulled herself out of the car laughing.. Wanted to strangle her, but you don't threaten a someone who's been a demon 12,000 times as long as you have.

I, personally, have never been in a serious accident.

- Kemrain the Lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads